Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 26-02-2019, 11:08 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
If I was a player I wouldn't go near Arsenal until they sort out central defence. I fancy us against them at the Emirates and we were so unlucky not to beat them them again at Selhurst this season.
RLC is not what arsenal need either. A luxury player that really hasn't proven he has the all round game for a top 6 side. Very dangerous with the ball but anonymous without it.
Old 26-02-2019, 05:02 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Will end up at West Ham in 2 years time
Old 26-02-2019, 08:21 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Will end up at West Ham in 2 years time
Their next Wilshere
Old 05-03-2019, 12:29 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I'd still love us to have him. Even if his back does mean he would miss a third of each season.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:43 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I'd still love us to have him. Even if his back does mean he would miss a third of each season.
Tend to think as he's fully grown now and if a club tailors his training regime appropriately then I think it'll be fine. Our club doctor is actually pretty shit hot he's a medical lecturer at Queen Marys, chair of the FA medical board, chair of the premier League doctors group and is Kent CC doctor also.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Thatís a big cheque to write.
Hope youíve been saving
Old 05-03-2019, 01:31 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Thatís a big cheque to write.
Hope youíve been saving
Well here's the thing, it's not my money!!
I said I would love it not that I would pay for it.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:49 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RLC will go abroad i reckon. Probably to Germany
Old 05-03-2019, 01:53 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Have those splinters started going septic yet Rubes?
Old 05-03-2019, 09:20 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Have those splinters started going septic yet Rubes?
To be fair his deal is long that him running his contract down is the only way to leave without a club having to pay an absolute fortune OR he has to go out on loan again. Chelsea SOP if they are not looking to flog the player is to extend their contract before they go out. I'm hoping they want to get rid of Bats otherwise his price will be astronomical (assuming they weasel out of their ban for at least a window)
Old 05-03-2019, 09:27 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
To be fair his deal is long that him running his contract down is the only way to leave without a club having to pay an absolute fortune OR he has to go out on loan again. Chelsea SOP if they are not looking to flog the player is to extend their contract before they go out. I'm hoping they want to get rid of Bats otherwise his price will be astronomical (assuming they weasel out of their ban for at least a window)
Yes - RLC is calling Chelsea's bluff. He's doing the only thing that will give him the freedom to find a permanent move to a club that wants to play him. He's having to be patient, but doing the right thing for his long term future.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:39 PM
This was a triumph.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Yes - RLC is calling Chelsea's bluff. He's doing the only thing that will give him the freedom to find a permanent move to a club that wants to play him. He's having to be patient, but doing the right thing for his long term future.
That said they are giving him scraps now. Ten minutes here, 20 minutes there so it might depend on the transfer ban and the home grown player rules. I think at the end of this season he'll still have two years left to run on a five year deal. So probably you are looking at the 18 month mark before a move could happen.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:52 AM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
That said they are giving him scraps now. Ten minutes here, 20 minutes there so it might depend on the transfer ban and the home grown player rules. I think at the end of this season he'll still have two years left to run on a five year deal. So probably you are looking at the 18 month mark before a move could happen.
Think this is why we are seeing so many youngsters turn down contracts like RLCs five year deal and moving to Germany to play my instead.

Fair play to them and sadly it means RLC is left to rot.

His salvation may only be the transfer ban if itís actually upheld.