Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 19-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Space Monkeys - Blowing down the stylus

Freak Power - Where your husband wont

Old 19-12-2008, 05:09 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
When People Were Shorter and Lived Near the Water - Broomstick Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59
Sadly. YT have nothing of The People Grow Shorter And Live By The Water with their fab covers of Bobby Goldsboro songs
Here you go Mik, this one's from the Bobby album.

There are a few vinyl copies for sale I've found.

Old 19-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Chris Farlowe - Handbags and Gladrags

No moving images but this is the original version (albeit it was written by Mike D'Abo of Manfredd Mann) and not the Rod Stewart one, so there!
Old 19-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle
Here you go Mik, this one's from the Bobby album.
Old 19-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Wagon Painter

Too many vids no longer available inlcuding because embedding disabled. What you think this hurts the site because we don't come on YouTube before embedding the sodding thing you panty wipes?!!

Last edited by mik59; 19-12-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 19-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Wagon Painter

The 5 6 7 8s - Woo Hoo Hoo (Kill Bill)

Old 19-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That fecks me right off thanks to the Carling ad & the playoff final. If anything came remotely close to spoiling that day, and nothing did, it was the overplaying of said tune.
Old 19-12-2008, 06:43 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Big Black - Deep Six

Old 19-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Wagon Painter

Jonathan Richman - Roadrunner

Old 19-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
That fecks me right off thanks to the Carling ad & the playoff final. If anything came remotely close to spoiling that day, and nothing did, it was the overplaying of said tune.
Sure it wasn't Blur tho'?
Old 19-12-2008, 08:39 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
am kicking it old school tonigt with more obscure trance bits that never really got the attention they deserved

Old 19-12-2008, 08:43 PM
legit

Ween - Where'd the cheese go?

Pizza Hut are miserable bastards

Old 19-12-2008, 08:45 PM
legit

Hurricane - Bob Dylan

Old 19-12-2008, 08:49 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Dj Tiesto - Sparkles (Airscape Remix) - His best tune on Black Hole, finally made it here on some crappy Nebula relase many years later.

Old 19-12-2008, 08:50 PM
legit

Venetian Snares - Mutant Sniffer

Old 19-12-2008, 08:54 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Gong-pothead pixies

Old 19-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!kitticat knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!

A nice chilled one from me, Space manoeuvres - Stage One
Old 19-12-2008, 09:03 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Magic mushroom band

Old 19-12-2008, 09:07 PM
legit

Gong - Tried So Hard

Old 19-12-2008, 09:11 PM
snootchie bootchies

This is one of my fave tracks of all time, from Northern Irelands finest, a big move from his usual techno sound. Fabulous, my mate Paul