Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-11-2019, 10:44 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Old 29-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 29-11-2019, 07:40 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Old 29-11-2019, 10:43 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here

Old 30-11-2019, 11:56 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 01-12-2019, 12:20 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Loved that album. Thought I had a new favourite, exciting rock band with lots to look forward to. Thought their earlier stuff was OK but this was great. Very disappointed by what followed from them and not particularly impressed the two times I saw them live. But Shadows vocals on that album! Betrayed is fantastic.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:24 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I read the thread about but don't even slightly understand how embed youtube clips but anyway - I love this track at the moment which I only discovered a couple of weeks ago while playing random stuff on youtube.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Yeah, I know this a thread for embedding, so I apologise for my technical fail.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 01-12-2019 at 12:35 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:18 PM

Old 03-12-2019, 10:11 PM

Last edited by cappuccinoeagle; 03-12-2019 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:36 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Loved that album. Thought I had a new favourite, exciting rock band with lots to look forward to. Thought their earlier stuff was OK but this was great. Very disappointed by what followed from them and not particularly impressed the two times I saw them live. But Shadows vocals on that album! Betrayed is fantastic.
I differ to you a bit then, the Stage (their most recent album) is my second favourite album of theirs after City of Evil (the one with Bat Country and Betrayed). I like the prog metal vibe they went for, and I’d recommend a listen if you haven’t kept up with them as recently as that.

The Rev was a big loss, but Synyster Gates just keeps getting better and better as a guitarist imo.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 03-12-2019 at 11:45 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:16 PM

Old 05-12-2019, 10:37 PM

Old 07-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
hubris. - "Heracles"

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-12-2019, 06:14 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 07-12-2019, 07:42 PM

Old 08-12-2019, 12:56 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I differ to you a bit then, the Stage (their most recent album) is my second favourite album of theirs after City of Evil (the one with Bat Country and Betrayed). I like the prog metal vibe they went for, and I’d recommend a listen if you haven’t kept up with them as recently as that.

The Rev was a big loss, but Synyster Gates just keeps getting better and better as a guitarist imo.
To be fair, I didn't dislike the City of Evil follow up (the album with Nightmare on) but just found it a bit too polished, predictable and far less interesting. Just a bit disappointing compared with their previous record.

I only gave the album after that a few listens and was bored. Not sure if I listened to the Stage at all, so maybe I should check it out. That track that seemed like a total rip off of Metallica's Sad but True was when I completely turned off them, but not sure what record that was on or how long ago.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betrayCaisterman is like ice, their footing does betray
Old 09-12-2019, 10:37 PM

Old 09-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Pills wont help you now

Old 10-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Pills wont help you now