Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-12-2019, 12:42 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
So i can’t watch in Denmark with a co.uk account?
I use Prime UK in Spain. I have had no issues.

*This is likely to change post brexit :-(
Old 02-12-2019, 12:46 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I use Prime UK in Spain. I have had no issues.

*This is likely to change post brexit :-(
Without vpn?

I have Sky on my tablet from dads account and can watch it in Denmark no problem without a vpn. It wouldn’t work with a vpn though
Old 02-12-2019, 12:50 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Without vpn?

I have Sky on my tablet from dads account and can watch it in Denmark no problem without a vpn. It wouldn’t work with a vpn though
Yes, without a VPN. It is related to the law regarding roaming data. I use Netflix UK as well. Both accounts were purchased by family members in the UK. I am an extra user.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Maybe not, did you use your DK address or one in the UK? Can you be my guinea pig and try using a prime service now (using VPN/DNS changer) then i know if i need to sign up with my folks UK address or not
Andy Murray documentary - not available in my location. Shall i unsubscribe now.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:54 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Yes, without a VPN. It is related to the law regarding roaming data. I use Netflix UK as well. Both accounts were purchased by family members in the UK. I am an extra user.
OK. Same with my sky. None in my family back home will be amazon prime.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
So for the less tech savvy, Palace v Bournemouth tomorrow and v West Ham on Boxing Day are live on Amazon Prime?

So if Mrs Stockport has Prime already for her daily wagon load of online purchase deliveries, I just tune in with her log in details and select the game I want to watch?
Answered already by others but just to add I think it starts at 700pm for 730 kick off. There is a preview up there already with Jenas, Clinton and another I can't remember now. A bit MEH but 2 of them convinced themselves it was a win for Bournemouth I think.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:00 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ok sounds like Prime content is locked based on the UK address from the sounds of it rather than geo locked which is a pain
Old 02-12-2019, 01:02 PM
I'm not divorced

Dodgy stream then. Made me feel bad signing up to Amazon anyways.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:20 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sounds to me that it is paving the way to ppv with income distributed accordingly. Doesn’t sound good for palace.

Watching the game on tv and watching it in the ground is a completely different experience and the two shouldn’t be compared. I have a season ticket and wouldn’t exchange it for sitting on my jaxi in the living room although have signed up for prime. I also have two IPTV subs as well.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:26 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Watching the game on tv and watching it in the ground is a completely different experience and the two shouldn’t be compared. I have a season ticket and wouldn’t exchange it for sitting on my jaxi in the living room although have signed up for prime. I also have two IPTV subs as well.
What has that got to do with my post?
Old 02-12-2019, 01:37 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
What has that got to do with my post?

Sorry, I was assuming you meant people would opt not to go to games, hence the not good for Palace comment. My mistake if I read it wrong.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:42 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Sorry, I was assuming you meant people would opt not to go to games, hence the not good for Palace comment. My mistake if I read it wrong.
I meant it would all be ppv in the end and hence the TV money would all go to the wankers, bin dippers and gooners.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:48 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Andy Murray documentary - not available in my location. Shall i unsubscribe now.
I think that one was probably nixed by the censor for being dangerously boring.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
I meant it would all be ppv in the end and hence the TV money would all go to the wankers, bin dippers and gooners.

Gotcha - sorry.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:42 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Ok sounds like Prime content is locked based on the UK address from the sounds of it rather than geo locked which is a pain
So I have a UK address on my amazon account but will be watching it in NL, should that work for me if it's not geo locked?
Old 02-12-2019, 03:44 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
So I have a UK address on my amazon account but will be watching it in NL, should that work for me if it's not geo locked?
Vpn needed. I have a UK account but it knows I’m in Denmark
Old 02-12-2019, 03:47 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Vpn needed. I have a UK account but it knows I’m in Denmark
Damn. Any good VPNs which work for BBC iplayer? Not all of them do and if I'm going to get one I might as well get one which is useful for more than a month of games!
Old 02-12-2019, 03:53 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
If that distribution is agreed then it could happen now anyway. Its not reliant on this. The big clubs keep bullying the rest for a bigger share and 'shaping it so they stay big'. If they cave we will end up like other euro leagues where there are 2,4 or max 6 competitive matches a year and the rest are boring.
Probably arsenal and Man Utd probably prefer that to how it's gone this season for them your right tho would be like the Scottish league personally think it's great how unpredictable the league has been this season Norwich beating Man City Sheffield u beating arsenal etc
Old 02-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be in Spain on Boxing Day - can I use my UK Amazon account to watch the footy?
Old 02-12-2019, 04:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Damn. Any good VPNs which work for BBC iplayer? Not all of them do and if I'm going to get one I might as well get one which is useful for more than a month of games!
Bbc can detect you are using a vpn. Bbc is not even available on my iPad for Sky even though you can see it on my dads telly back in England