Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-12-2019, 04:15 PM

e-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murraye-Eagle FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Damn. Any good VPNs which work for BBC iplayer? Not all of them do and if I'm going to get one I might as well get one which is useful for more than a month of games!
I use LeVPN's Smart DNS. It always works and negates the need for vpn switching.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:28 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Damn. Any good VPNs which work for BBC iplayer? Not all of them do and if I'm going to get one I might as well get one which is useful for more than a month of games!
Rather than a VPN I use To view the link you have to Register or Login for BBC iplayer on TV/appleTV/ipads/pc and works fine, been using it for years. It just uses DNS entries so you not forced to go down a VPN which is not great for streaming or getting it to work on a TV

edit#It does also include a To view the link you have to Register or Login as part of the service but i have never needed to use it.

Last edited by 1905; 02-12-2019 at 04:33 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:33 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Rather than a VPN I use To view the link you have to Register or Login for BBC iplayer on TV/appleTV/ipads/pc and works fine, been using it for years. It just uses DNS entries so you not forced to go down a VPN which is not great for streaming or getting it to work on a TV

edit#It does also include a traditional VPN as part of the service but i have never needed to use it.
Do i need this Ruebs? I get sky without vpn.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:34 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
While we are on the technical side. I can’t cast my sky iPad on to the TV
Old 02-12-2019, 04:44 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
While we are on the technical side. I canít cast my sky iPad on to the TV
You mean screen mirroring your ipad to your apple-TV? Just pull down on the top right hand side of your ipad screen (where you see your wifi signal/power remaining icons) and then click "screen mirroring" - working fine here.

You don't "need" a DNS switcher btw if you happy with a VPN, i just find it works best especially when configuring your main TV.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:01 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Quote:
Without vpn?

I have Sky on my tablet from dads account and can watch it in Denmark no problem without a vpn. It wouldnít work with a vpn though
Donít know if anyoneís already responded to this but Sky recently made Sky Go available to subscribers across Europe so thatíll explain why you can use it in Denmark!
Old 02-12-2019, 05:08 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
You mean screen mirroring your ipad to your apple-TV? Just pull down on the top right hand side of your ipad screen (where you see your wifi signal/power remaining icons) and then click "screen mirroring" - working fine here.

You don't "need" a DNS switcher btw if you happy with a VPN, i just find it works best especially when configuring your main TV.
Oddly enough when i try to mirror it says not possible.

Rather annoyingly i donít get bbc with the sky go app. Doesnít even give it as an option. Will try to make the weed game but canít promise unfortunately.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:33 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I use Prime UK in Spain. I have had no issues.

*This is likely to change post brexit :-(
I've signed up to Dazn, all the sky and BT games shown, plus all the Amazon Prime ones in December. They usually show one of the Saturday 3pm kick offs too...for just 9euro a mont and no contract. If you can stand the Spanish commentary I can highly recommend it.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:50 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The days of Sky dominance could be about to end.

Amazon is a very big player if it is now starting to get involved in Sport. I wouldn't be surprised if we are not far away from all matches being screened over a weekend and being able to buy a TV Season ticket for the team of your choice.

Bad news for the fans going to the matches with kick off times being moved but good for the TV Audiences.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:37 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betrayfoxinthebox is like ice, their footing does betray
Be interested to see how this goes - and how far behind play it actually is, this is the biggest challenge now with social media/alerts etc. Some internet services are still at over 2 minutes behind whereas sky is about 7seconds.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:44 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Are we the First game to ever be broadcasted on Amazon?

Small Piece of history
Old 02-12-2019, 08:07 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-Eagle View Post
I use LeVPN's Smart DNS. It always works and negates the need for vpn switching.
This looks great, thanks for the recommendation!
Old 02-12-2019, 08:22 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthebox View Post
Be interested to see how this goes - and how far behind play it actually is, this is the biggest challenge now with social media/alerts etc. Some internet services are still at over 2 minutes behind whereas sky is about 7seconds.
I got an alert saying saying pva gets the winner at the wankers, which sort of took away the excitement when watching it a minute later.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:05 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
I got an alert saying saying pva gets the winner at the wankers, which sort of took away the excitement when watching it a minute later.
The way it works now is that the radio tells you we have scored, then you look in here and it says "FFS" all over the place. Then the commentator finally tells you that the twat in the VAR has found some pretext for chalking it off.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:22 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Irritating as I like to record live games and watch when I get home. Take it's that's not possible with a streaming service?
Old 02-12-2019, 11:34 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
The days of Sky dominance could be about to end.

Amazon is a very big player if it is now starting to get involved in Sport. I wouldn't be surprised if we are not far away from all matches being screened over a weekend and being able to buy a TV Season ticket for the team of your choice.

Bad news for the fans going to the matches with kick off times being moved but good for the TV Audiences.
Oh goody!
Old 03-12-2019, 12:24 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
iPlayer works perfectly for me using Express VPN, I watch MotD from Aus every week with it on

Only site I know that can tell you're not where your VPN says you are is Bet365, so am surprised more sites don't use that same technology, happy they don't though

Quote:
Bbc can detect you are using a vpn. Bbc is not even available on my iPad for Sky even though you can see it on my dads telly back in England
Old 03-12-2019, 08:44 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
So I have a UK address on my amazon account but will be watching it in NL, should that work for me if it's not geo locked?
I (my sister) has a UK address for her Prime account. I use her account in Spain to watch through the app on my TV, without a VPN.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:47 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bbc can detect you are using a vpn. Bbc is not even available on my iPad for Sky even though you can see it on my dads telly back in England
I have never had this issue. I use a VPN for the BBC (and ITV, C4 and C5) and have done for a few years. It is possible Denmark is a bit more alert to these things than Spain.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:51 AM
moist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I've signed up to Dazn, all the sky and BT games shown, plus all the Amazon Prime ones in December. They usually show one of the Saturday 3pm kick offs too...for just 9euro a mont and no contract. If you can stand the Spanish commentary I can highly recommend it.
I signed up a few months ago. It is great. The commentary annoys me a bit but I can live with it. I am a big tennis (they have women's only plus the non Wimbledon slams), darts, snooker, boxing and cycling fan. All of which is covered pretty well. They also have the league cup and FA cup.