Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-12-2019, 09:00 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I've signed up to Dazn, all the sky and BT games shown, plus all the Amazon Prime ones in December. They usually show one of the Saturday 3pm kick offs too...for just 9euro a mont and no contract. If you can stand the Spanish commentary I can highly recommend it.
You could pay 10 a month and get all that dazn offers but in english plus a lot lot lot more
Old 03-12-2019, 09:06 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
iPlayer works perfectly for me using Express VPN, I watch MotD from Aus every week with it on

Only site I know that can tell you're not where your VPN says you are is Bet365, so am surprised more sites don't use that same technology, happy they don't though
Could be your cookies for that site
Old 03-12-2019, 09:37 AM

I guess this is there 1st real test of streaming to the masses

There real big test will be on boxing day when dad and granddad all plug in there new firesticks that they opened on Christmas day and when all 9 games are streamed on a legal platform for the first time in history

Most people will have the day off so the big question is can amazon cope with the demand on its servers

The world is watching
Old 03-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
I guess this is there 1st real test of streaming to the masses

There real big test will be on boxing day when dad and granddad all plug in there new firesticks that they opened on Christmas day and when all 9 games are streamed on a legal platform for the first time in history

Most people will have the day off so the big question is can amazon cope with the demand on its servers

The world is watching

Good point. Although likely to have been on a smaller scale, but they struggled when first showing the US Ooen tennis just over a year back. Hopefully they will have learnt from that experience.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:54 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
You could pay 10 a month and get all that dazn offers but in english plus a lot lot lot more
Could I.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:58 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
when i signed up to Prime, i got a conformation mail from amazon.com, not amazon.co.uk - is that correct?
Old 03-12-2019, 11:12 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
when i signed up to Prime, i got a conformation mail from amazon.com, not amazon.co.uk - is that correct?
I signed up from amazon.co.uk with my UK visa card and UK address and the confirmation email came from amazon.co.uk

Sounds like you must of signed up via amazon.com. Either way - via co.uk there is def some kind of geo locking on a few programmes i noticed, so i would of thought good chance same for the football, but hey its just a free trial (just set reminder to cancel)
Old 03-12-2019, 11:13 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Easiest way to check is to log on and see what your account says.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:28 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I gather you can have two viewers viewing the same video at one time and three in total logged in watching something else. What happens out of interest if say tonight, three people log into the game, does the last to log in get blocked or does it override someone already logged in and boot them out?

Last edited by andyocpfc; 03-12-2019 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:13 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Really pissing me off already. Prime downloaded and express vpn. Keeps sending me round in circles - says i now have to download the prime video app. You can only watch in the app?
Old 03-12-2019, 03:17 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really pissing me off already. Prime downloaded and express vpn. Keeps sending me round in circles - says i now have to download the prime video app. You can only watch in the app?
Pretty sure I watched something on a browser. Why do you need a VPN? Put the Prime app on your telly, it's fine.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:30 PM
I'm not divorced

It seems i joined prime in the USA so i was on for the bears cowboys game or something like that. Weird as i have only used co.uk before. I think I’m stuck with the US version which I’ve already cancelled before those ****ers start charging me for stuff.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:35 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Their live chat thing (which is deliberately difficult to locate) usually gets issues like this resolved pretty sharpish. Might be worth a try if you have the time and patience?
Old 03-12-2019, 03:51 PM
I'm not divorced

Amazingly I was allowed to join the UK prime free trial even though i has already joined the USA version. Now works in the app. Game preview and 5 seconds in Clinton says Palace are good at home. Lol.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:08 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I gather you can have two viewers viewing the same video at one time and three in total logged in watching something else. What happens out of interest if say tonight, three people log into the game, does the last to log in get blocked or does it override someone already logged in and boot them out?
It basically buffers and then you need to leave it about 10 minutes to watch it again.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Irritating as I like to record live games and watch when I get home. Take it's that's not possible with a streaming service?
Think I read earlier in the thread that there will be a playback option. Whether there's a delay on this I'm not sure.

Edit - just checked and "full match replays will be available from midnight on the day of the match".
Old 03-12-2019, 06:33 PM

Hopefully they only talk about Palace and Bournemouth in the build up for a change. I noticed we only have half hour before kick off, a fair bit less than the other games. Bastards.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:46 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Stream is now live.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:53 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Just watched the preview. Eni Aluko or whatever her f*cking name is a clueless dumb bitch.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Just watched the preview. Eni Aluko or whatever her f*cking name is a clueless dumb bitch.
I found myself rather pathetically enraged by her comments.