Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Did a raid on Norwich Castle last night with the girlfriend so we now run this city (at the moment) and managed to get this little beauty as well.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
S.O.B!
Old 04-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here

Old 14-08-2019, 04:53 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 14-08-2019, 04:54 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Also, between the 13th and 20th August there is a triple reward bonus on Stardust being accumulated

Old 12-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Lads, need a bit of help. My son couldn't seem to get into his Pokemon Go account, for some reason his password just would not work. Finally managed to get into it and it has reset to level 1 and he only has one pokemon a Charmander.

Any idea wtf is going on and whether we can get his old file back please?
Old 12-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Only Gen 1 Pokemon I need now are Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo.
Old 15-09-2019, 12:46 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only one I'm missing is farfetch'd

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 16-09-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Lads, need a bit of help. My son couldn't seem to get into his Pokemon Go account, for some reason his password just would not work. Finally managed to get into it and it has reset to level 1 and he only has one pokemon a Charmander.

Any idea wtf is going on and whether we can get his old file back please?
Was this not an issue with players reaching Level 40? They were signed out and then forgot the Google login.

I would recommend getting in touch with Pokemon Go - something like support.pokemongo.com

Old 18-09-2019, 12:47 PM

sbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesbds18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone had any luck with shiny versions of the new Gen 5 pokemon? Our local group has been really slow on them compared to usual.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:51 PM

No luck whatsoever getting a Shiny. They seem to be incredibly rare.

Old 22-09-2019, 09:34 AM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
Only one I'm missing is farfetch'd

Not any more, hatched 2 in the last couple of days,

@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Old 22-09-2019, 09:34 AM
BBS Bicycle Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbds18 View Post
Anyone had any luck with shiny versions of the new Gen 5 pokemon? Our local group has been really slow on them compared to usual.
I have shit shiny luck, but I know a few who have got them

@DuncanInglis

Quote:

Old 25-09-2019, 02:44 PM

Cyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyke20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi, am in need of some friends on this please so feel free to add me!
5277 7327 8883

Cheers
Old 07-10-2019, 10:52 AM

If, anyone is still having issues with the Adventure Sync and is using a Google Account to sign in then you might find that the reason you cannot turn the feature on is because your email address is still googlemail.com rather than gmail.com

I have just signed out of Pokemon Go, updated the email to gmail.com, signed back in using that "ending" to the address and it worked first time.

Old 15-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

cezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlscezar was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
My kids love Pokemon Go, but i'm too old for games like that
Old 16-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
my kids have started doing this, but it's on my phone.
So in actuality, I've started playing. Though I don't really know what I'm doing.
Just catching whoever I happen to walk past.

Don't really know what to do about evolving or battling or powerup-ing
Old 16-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
my kids have started doing this, but it's on my phone.
So in actuality, I've started playing. Though I don't really know what I'm doing.
Just catching whoever I happen to walk past.

Don't really know what to do about evolving or battling or powerup-ing
Old 22-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Eep! Woot!

I've just sent requests to anyone who put their code in the last two pages.
my pokemon name is clementine, as that's what my daughter wanted to call it. In case you're wondering who added you.
our nbr is 7063 2816 6694
Old 22-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Up the Palace!!!

My Adventure Sync hasn't been logging KMs again for about a week. I messaged Niantic again and got the same stupid responses as always.
Old 23-01-2020, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
I've just sent requests to anyone who put their code in the last two pages.
my pokemon name is clementine, as that's what my daughter wanted to call it. In case you're wondering who added you.
our nbr is 7063 2816 6694
Sent you a request - named Jimmy2TheB