Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 11-09-2019, 07:48 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Golf is ridiculous. If I play regularly I play crap. Hadn't played since the start of June until the other day when I took myself off to Godstone to play 9 on my own. Went round in 42 strokes off a 19 handicap. 22 points.
Bandit !

Didn’t the North Korean geez shoot a 26 or somesuch when ‘out on his own’ ?

Off to Slaley Hall for a round and overnight tomorrow
Old 11-09-2019, 08:46 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Kim Jong Il shot a 34 (38 under par) and the round included 5 aces.

That was the first round he had ever played. Such talent!
Old 11-09-2019, 09:34 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Golf is ridiculous. If I play regularly I play crap. Hadn't played since the start of June until the other day when I took myself off to Godstone to play 9 on my own. Went round in 42 strokes off a 19 handicap. 22 points.
Expectations. A killer.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:36 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Brian Barnes has died. A bit before my time but anyone who can beat Jack Nicklaus twice in a day has my respect !

RIP BB
I remember seeing him on the European tour in the 80’s. Hit a three wood onto a par 5 and said “****ing hell did that get up” before downing the rest of a beer.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:41 PM

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I remember seeing him on the European tour in the 80’s. Hit a three wood onto a par 5 and said “****ing hell did that get up” before downing the rest of a beer.

Legend
Old 11-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Expectations. A killer.
Yep, and guess what I've got this weekend? 45 holes over Saturday and Sunday. Here come the 100 plus scores.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:02 PM

100% confidence and trust
0% expectations
Make a gameplan for key holes, and make it conservative. Conservative strategy, confident swing - not the ( usual ) other way round.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:31 AM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Brian Barnes has died. A bit before my time but anyone who can beat Jack Nicklaus twice in a day has my respect !

RIP BB
As a youngster, I always remember him with a pipe in his mouth whilst playing. I'm not sure if it was actually lit. He seemed a big guy.

RIP Brian.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:38 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Born in Addington.

“Barnes was responsible for one of the worst putting performances ever seen in a professional tournament. During the 1968 French Open, Barnes missed a short putt on the par-3 8th hole. Angry with the miss, he then tried to rake the ball into the cup, but missed. He then hit the ball back and forth while it was still moving. After all of the missed putts and penalty strokes were counted, Barnes had scored a 15 for the hole.”
Old 12-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Born in Addington.

“Barnes was responsible for one of the worst putting performances ever seen in a professional tournament. During the 1968 French Open, Barnes missed a short putt on the par-3 8th hole. Angry with the miss, he then tried to rake the ball into the cup, but missed. He then hit the ball back and forth while it was still moving. After all of the missed putts and penalty strokes were counted, Barnes had scored a 15 for the hole.”
We've all been there
Old 12-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I missed a 1 inch putt last season which dropped our team a place in the prizes from a good prize to a pretty shit one. Birdie putt on 17 very close, went to tap it in 1 handed and moved it 1cm so made bogey.

That said I scored A LOT for the team that day.

Last edited by Spindle; 12-09-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I missed a 1 inch putt last season which dropped our team a place in the prizes from a good prize to a pretty shit one. Birdie putt on 17 very close, went to tap it in 1 handed and moved it 1cm so made bogey.

That said I scored A LOT for the team that day.
Excellent.

My mate once drove a green and then 4 putted for a 5
Old 12-09-2019, 01:08 PM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-09-2019, 01:31 PM

Den Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDen Haag Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got KLM VIP tickets for the Dutch open tomorrow. Should be a good day.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Excellent.

My mate once drove a green and then 4 putted for a 5
I played with a bloke who hit a par 6 in two and then 4 putted for a par.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
I played with a bloke who hit a par 6 in two and then 4 putted for a par.
Wonderful
Old 16-09-2019, 05:50 PM

Anyone watch the Solheim Cup?
Old 16-09-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Yep, a fair bit of it. Enjoyed it. Got a bit frustrating on Sat with the length of time play was taking due to the wind (didn’t look that bad to me !) but other than that thought it was good.
Old 16-09-2019, 08:33 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Highlights of Day 3 sat on Sky box.
Old 17-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Thinking

Bintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is hereBintang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Watched most of it. The ending made great viewing.