Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 21-02-2019, 11:01 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Yep. Injured himself in the dressing room by throwing his own bat into his face.
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that

Would love us to win the league again this year. Which reminds me, I need to start the County Cricket 2019 thread......
Old 21-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that

Would love us to win the league again this year. Which reminds me, I need to start the County Cricket 2019 thread......
Old 21-02-2019, 11:30 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Would be a sure fire thing to win the world cup if Morgan could use his bowlers correctly IMO

In a game where everyone was going the distance, that is the one time you want to bowl Rashid. He will go at +7 but the wickets he will pick up will halt it in the long run. Stokes also not bowling his 10 overs yesterday (3-37 off 8) whilst Moeen went 0-85 off 10 was lucky not to cost us more.

Ironically, in white ball cricket we are well stacked in the batting department - Hales can't get in the team now, but we still need to find out a bowling attack that can fire on the big stage with lots of possibles (Willey, Plunkett, Wood, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Woakes, Archer even)
Old 21-02-2019, 06:08 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Yep. Injured himself in the dressing room by throwing his own bat into his face.
If only Jenningsy was in that dressing room, it would have been avoided.....
Old 22-02-2019, 04:40 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Gayle turning into Geoff Boycott
Old 22-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Gayle turning into Geoff Boycott
Has he thumped his Mrs ?
Old 22-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Has he thumped his Mrs ?
No but rashid has just bowled him.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:46 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not the best start 10-2
Old 22-02-2019, 09:09 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Has he thumped his Mrs ?
Lol, brilliant
Old 22-02-2019, 09:10 PM
I am a Bad Man

Can Stokesy save us today?
Old 22-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
That Cotterell celebration is ******* wank

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:29 PM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
I also don't understand why people don't like Stokes? Or have I missed something?

Old 22-02-2019, 10:34 PM

Yes, I know. He was out literally seconds after I posted that. Whatever.

Old 22-02-2019, 10:36 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Interesting review.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:41 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
I got Buttler out by watching
Old 22-02-2019, 10:43 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Embarrassing LBW decision
Old 22-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Got any nuts?

Cheers for that review Stokesey.

What a ******* bell end. Presumably punching a locker as I type.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Cheers for that review Stokesey.

What a ******* bell end. Presumably punching a locker as I type.
Vanity appeal.
He must have felt that edge.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:46 PM
100% CPFC.

Is this umpire drunk?
Old 22-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Umpire must be on acid