Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-06-2021, 06:16 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I love Croydon and I hate the way that it has become a cheap lazy laugh for some thick morons who can't think for themselves. Facebook is full of 50 / 60+ year olds who have followed a 'white flight' path all the way down to Maidstone or some other Kentish town (where there are not so many ethnic people don't you know) and spend most of their time telling us how it is a 'shit hole' and how great it used to be.

Yeah right, rose-tinted bollocks. Croydon has always been on the edge and I love the f**king place to bits, warts and all. I was mugged by glue sniffers in St. George's walk when I was about 12 years old back in the very late 1970's, but apparently crime was invented in Croydon within the past ten years - at least according to a load a Neanderthal gammon wankers who lost the right to comment when they f**ked off to Kent, in my (not so) humble opinion.

But a City? In our own right? Nah - It's tokenism, and bullshit and both political parties have pissed perfectly good money up the wall already to try and put lipstick on the already beautiful and proverbial pig that is Croydon

Absolutely spot on, the Neanderthal gammon wankers have hit the nail on the head.
Old 14-06-2021, 06:54 AM
Incel slayer

mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
TBF a lot of it would be improved by carpet bombing.
Same goes for where you live, clearly
Old 14-06-2021, 07:17 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I love Croydon and I hate the way that it has become a cheap lazy laugh for some thick morons who can't think for themselves. Facebook is full of 50 / 60+ year olds who have followed a 'white flight' path all the way down to Maidstone or some other Kentish town (where there are not so many ethnic people don't you know) and spend most of their time telling us how it is a 'shit hole' and how great it used to be.

Yeah right, rose-tinted bollocks. Croydon has always been on the edge and I love the f**king place to bits, warts and all. I was mugged by glue sniffers in St. George's walk when I was about 12 years old back in the very late 1970's, but apparently crime was invented in Croydon within the past ten years - at least according to a load a Neanderthal gammon wankers who lost the right to comment when they f**ked off to Kent, in my (not so) humble opinion.

But a City? In our own right? Nah - It's tokenism, and bullshit and both political parties have pissed perfectly good money up the wall already to try and put lipstick on the already beautiful and proverbial pig that is Croydon
Yep.

Love coming home, Croydon was where I was raised and had kids and where some of my family still live. Anywhere you go it has its shithole parts but home is home.

Stone's throw from the country on top best of both worlds.

City?

Don't see the point.