Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: I think the 'weed will be
rightly relegated 73 59.84%
survive by pure good luck 49 40.16%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-07-2020, 04:32 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
..and you can't go home.
Oh, and it was for their own safety
Old 18-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
OMG, the hype they gave it.

It was their turn to come back and show us who was boss. Teach us a lesson. I believe that was when they ransacked a flower stall outside Thornton Heath station.

Coppell turns up and gets applauded to the dugout by the home fans. Pin-drop silence from the Arthur (I think we gave them most of that stand if I recall).

It was 3pm on a Saturday. Barely mentioned in most of the press.

We took them apart and blew each dismembered limb of BHAFC to smitherines that day. Not even Coppell could make that shitshow look competent. Somehow Sir Steve kept them afloat until the last match of the season, where I think the Seaswine choked away at Grimsby or somesuch gash.

It should have been 6-0, Poppa had a legit header disallowed. I think Hart was sent off for the scum.

At 4-0 I cried tears of joy, due in part to being stupidly drunk.

The classic chants have already been mentioned.

THERE IS NO WAY A PROPER FAN COULD FORGET THAT DAY.

No way whatsoever. SO EE. How you can think that was on telly, it was a cup match or we were in different tiers, I find totally astounding. Actually, no I don't because you are a weapons-grade tit.

Last edited by Latvian; 19-07-2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:29 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post

It was their turn to come back and show us who was boss. Teach us a lesson. I believe that was when they ransacked a flower stall outside Thornton Heath station.

Coppell turns up and gets applauded to the dugout by the home fans. Pin-drop silence from the Arthur (I think we gave them most of that stand if I recall).

We took them apart a blew each dismembered limb of BHAFC to smitherines that day. Not even Coppell could make that shitshow look competent. Somehow Sir Steve kept them afloat until the last match of the season, where I think the Seaswine choked away at Grimsby or somesuch gash.

It should have been 6-0, Poppa had a legit header disallowed. I think Hart was sent off for the scum.

No way whatsoever. SO EE. How you can think that was on telly, it was a cup match or we were in different tiers, I find totally astounding. Actually, no I don't because you are a weapons-grade tit.
Beautifully put but in short he is a jcl who only started going when bloom pumped hundreds of millions into the seaside football club.
Old 19-07-2020, 08:34 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Should I should be scared? p
You seem rattled there shees. You’ve had a shocker son
Old 19-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
..and you can't go home.
it's for your own ****ing safety
Old 19-07-2020, 08:03 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

We took them apart and blew each dismembered limb of BHAFC to smitherines that day. Not even Coppell could make that shitshow look competent. Somehow Sir Steve kept them afloat until the last match of the season, where I think the Seaswine choked away at Grimsby or somesuch gash.

Nope I certainly wont forget that day
Old 19-07-2020, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Nope I certainly wont forget that day
No one would mat , palace or Brighton. Which makes EE‘s comment and defence of it remarkable.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
ShitEater is a JCL
Old 19-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
No one would mat , palace or Brighton. Which makes EE‘s comment and defence of it remarkable.
Old 21-07-2020, 08:06 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

They stank their way to safety and bored the opposition with their dire brand of Potterball.

Looks like they survived by pure good luck, in this case by global pandemic which has killed many. It's their way, **suffering of the poor and desperate and unwell for their 'success'

** CV19 deaths & gambling addict exploitation
Old 21-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Also worth noting

1. We've lost another 7 on the bounce (soon to be 8) and they STILL finished below us. 35/36 isn't it?
2. Despite amazing Potterball and a fluke against Arsenal they are ONLY ONE POINT ahead of the guide to survival I set them. Pathetic.
3. Bournemouth Villa and Watford have been unbelievably bad this season.
4. Brighton are SECOND in the VAR assistance table behind Man Utd with SEVEN decisions reversed in their favour, most of which were contentiuous. How far do Bloom's pockets reach?
Old 21-07-2020, 09:09 AM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
LLLLLLL
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 21-07-2020, 09:14 AM

Quote:
LLLLLLL
35/36.
Old 21-07-2020, 09:27 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
5 nil.
Old 21-07-2020, 09:43 AM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
40/37 (without cheating twice)

Last edited by EagleEater; 21-07-2020 at 09:45 AM.
Old 21-07-2020, 10:09 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Deary me, ShitEater. The day after we're guaranteed to finish above you AGAIN. Give us a shout when the table has been updated with those concourse points, eh?

You're even thicker than the noone moron. Even Coco has realised he's a busted flush.

Quote:
We weren't even in the same divisions for the 5-0
Old 21-07-2020, 10:28 AM
LLLLLLL (0 Goals)

Whatever you say OLLLLLLLympian2
Old 21-07-2020, 10:36 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
You're even thicker than the noone moron.
Quote:
Whatever you say OLLLLLLLympian2
Excellent, glad we're on the same page
Old 21-07-2020, 10:42 AM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Given 6k allocation out of nearly 10k in the Arthur and still didn't sell out that day ,big ole Brighton .
Old 21-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

7k and they couldn't go home for their own safety