Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-03-2019, 01:00 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
VG
JW MK SD PvA
AT JMAC LM JS
CB MB
Annoying to have 3 of our best players injured , but I like 2 up top for this game. Big opportunity for Benteke to prove his worth as a target man.

Werner Herzog
Old 30-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Hilaire, Swindlehurst and Cannon poised for starts

Which Jim Cannon ?
Old 30-03-2019, 01:10 PM

Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Guaita
AWB
Dann
Tomkins
PvA

Meyer
Luka
Schlupp

Andros
Wilf

Batshuayi

Will be delighted if Wilf & AWB play, but ffs that midfield 3 looks weak!!!
Old 30-03-2019, 01:43 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
I’m hearing that we have a few injuries today (Zaha, AWB and Tomkins) but we are playing both Batshuayi and Benteke up front. Happy with that. We should have been playing those two up top at home since they were both fit.
Old 30-03-2019, 01:54 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Kouyate is fit and does not play I need to find that Roy out thread quickly.
Old 30-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vicar View Post

This
Old 30-03-2019, 01:56 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
It will be interesting to see if Huddersfield adopt the tactics that frustrate us at home (sitting deep with lots of players behind the ball, hoping to nick one on the break or from set piece) or continue to play the more attacking, free flowing, possession based football they have been playing (without ultimate success) more recently.

If it’s the former, 442 could be a good option. If it’s the latter I fear we may lose out in midfield. If that’s the case, how quickly will Roy react and change our shape?
Huddersfield will play the latter, really nothing to lose, they are down and the new manager is sensibly building a better style of play.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:11 PM

Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vicar View Post

If we play 442 with AT & Schlupp/Wilf wide then we have to play Kouyate or we will get fcked in midfield.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:13 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
I’m hearing that we have a few injuries today (Zaha, AWB and Tomkins) but we are playing both Batshuayi and Benteke up front. Happy with that. We should have been playing those two up top at home since they were both fit.
Tomkins meant to be starting
Old 30-03-2019, 02:14 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Which Jim Cannon ?
Me
Old 30-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Me
Guaranteed win
Old 30-03-2019, 02:17 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Guaranteed win
My knees are a bit creaky and I lack match practice but I'm hoping my experience will see me through
Old 30-03-2019, 02:18 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tomkins meant to be starting

Hope so. He was in a team I saw earlier but he then got replaced!
Old 30-03-2019, 02:18 PM

johnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It will be interesting to see if Huddersfield adopt the tactics that frustrate us at home (sitting deep with lots of players behind the ball, hoping to nick one on the break or from set piece) or continue to play the more attacking, free flowing, possession based football they have been playing (without ultimate success) more recently.

If it’s the former, 442 could be a good option. If it’s the latter I fear we may lose out in midfield. If that’s the case, how quickly will Roy react and change our shape?

80th Minute
Old 30-03-2019, 02:24 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Quote:
My knees are a bit creaky and I lack match practice but I'm hoping my experience will see me through
The first 10 yards are in the mind.

However, when your second touch is a tackle ....you may get subbed after we’re 2-0 down.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:25 PM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

He usually nods off at the start of the 2nd half so if he manages to wake up any time between the 75th minute and F/T he definitely will make a change or two.
Old 30-03-2019, 02:25 PM

johnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

80th Minute
Old 30-03-2019, 06:48 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
————— ————Guaita———————
AWB————-Tomkins———-Dann———-Schlupp
Townsend———Luka———Kouyate—————Wilf (or Ayew)
————————Benteke——-Bats————————

Old school.
I honestly think if we'd started with this we would have been two or three up at half time.

Werner Herzog
Old 30-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead View Post
He usually nods off at the start of the 2nd half so if he manages to wake up any time between the 75th minute and F/T he definitely will make a change or two.
Not overly accurate today.
Old 30-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
I honestly think if we'd started with this we would have been two or three up at half time.
Apart from Dann. Sadly struggling. Really like the guy and respect all he has done. But on the decline and I don't see it reversing.