Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2019, 11:34 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Sounds like an AWB replacement...

I love watching AWB, but without major investment from the board, the kind of sum we could get for AWB this summer is hard to come by. Ultimately, whilst he is fantastic, a good right back is just a good right back.

For what it is worth, I would love to see AWB play as a holding midfielder. I think he has enough of an all-round game to have a bigger influence both centrally and further up the pitch.
Absolutely. I'd love to see AWB converted to holding midfield if we don't sell him. Would be a massive step for the kid to be moved position again, but he is so good in the tackle it'd be mad not to consider him there.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:41 AM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Absolutely. I'd love to see AWB converted to holding midfield if we don't sell him. Would be a massive step for the kid to be moved position again, but he is so good in the tackle it'd be mad not to consider him there.
FFS
Old 20-03-2019, 11:51 AM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Old 20-03-2019, 12:19 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Mods combine threads please.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Honestly one of GF’s saner suggestions. Bayern fancy converting Kimmich to a defensive midfielder. Obviously they have far better coaching, and Aaron doesn’t quite have Kimmich’s technical ability, but I still think he could pull it off. However, I think he’s more than fine at right back for now. Let’s not disrupt him when he’s got such a good thing going.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 20-03-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old 20-03-2019, 02:27 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is his passing good enough? I'm not sure it is. His positioning?
Old 20-03-2019, 03:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Is his passing good enough? I'm not sure it is. His positioning?
I think his reading of the game is excellent, but it’s hard to compare a full backs positioning to a defensive midfielders. Passing might need some work though.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:46 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I think his reading of the game is excellent, but it’s hard to compare a full backs positioning to a defensive midfielders. Passing might need some work though.

Passing is where he is weakest, needs a lot of work before he can be a top 6 RB let alone another position.

He would be mad to move this summer.
Old 20-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe he could take Kouyates place
Old 20-03-2019, 04:32 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
You've been here before with a right-back produced by the academy

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-03-2019, 04:44 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post

Clinton Morrison
Old 20-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Passing is where he is weakest, needs a lot of work before he can be a top 6 RB let alone another position.
You are Gareth Southgate and I demand my 5 quid.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:29 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:

Well played but also - how do you remember such things?!!
Old 20-03-2019, 11:45 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Well played but also - how do you remember such things?!!
I think it’s what made me put him on ignore
Old 21-03-2019, 10:03 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think it’s what made me put him on ignore
That or the restraining order for stalking.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:30 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Honestly one of GF’s saner suggestions. Bayern fancy converting Kimmich to a defensive midfielder. Obviously they have far better coaching, and Aaron doesn’t quite have Kimmich’s technical ability, but I still think he could pull it off. However, I think he’s more than fine at right back for now. Let’s not disrupt him when he’s got such a good thing going.
This ^^^
Old 21-03-2019, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
That or the restraining order for stalking.
Kolinkins was a brilliant troll. But I think he gave up on football for a bit after being vociferous in his views that Soares > Watson and that Joniesta > Zaha. I liked it when Kolinkins posted on here because it made me look sane Anyway, well done to him for bringing up a post of mine from 10 years ago. Brilliant and weird.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Brilliant and weird.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:08 PM

CJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is hereCJ PLUM Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cannot see him as a holding midfielder if he has the same tackling technique. His slide tackles are most effective when the winger is confined by the touchline. Central midfield tackles are more often block tackles as you do not want to over commit by going to ground. A lot of the role is about cutting out passing options by close marking rather than actual tackling.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:53 PM

costello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is herecostello Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Cannot see him as a holding midfielder if he has the same tackling technique. His slide tackles are most effective when the winger is confined by the touchline. Central midfield tackles are more often block tackles as you do not want to over commit by going to ground. A lot of the role is about cutting out passing options by close marking rather than actual tackling.
Very true. Not sure he ever stays on his feet in a tackle.
Closed Thread