Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 22-02-2019, 02:13 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
The last 35 years ( I believe he was one of the few pre- Amex fans) have been very hard on him.
Also the guilt of giving up the Goldstone without a fight .
Old 22-02-2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
But where did their 1st Team come?
Old 22-02-2019, 05:40 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I must say that I find this lack of appreciation of the magnitude of Brighton's achievement most disappointing. Even Mr Pete shows a disturbing lack of self belief.

To go from the bewildering failure to prevent the loss of their home,

and then to decline to storm the gates of the Withdean each time they were refused entry due to overcrowding

To advance from such apathetic behaviour to their current expressions of loyalty is a major achievement, and I for one say Bravo!

Last edited by Del Fenner; 22-02-2019 at 06:00 PM.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:24 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
I must say that I find this lack of appreciation of the magnitude of Brighton's achievement most disappointing. Even Mr Pete shows a disturbing lack of self belief.

and then to decline to storm the gates of the Withdean each time they were refused entry due to overcrowding

To advance from such apathetic behaviour to their current expressions of loyalty is a major achievement, and I for one say Bravo!

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 23-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Banned by Moderators

Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete Sticky Pete
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post

This, from the club who routinely lose 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND, for the purposes of the vidiprinter) from their SP attendances, according to what division they are playing in ?

Look up the word "apathy" in the dictionary, and there is a picture of some tragic, embarrassing, Palace mammering crook-pated spack-gudgeon in a skull mask.

Thats you, that is.

Last edited by Sticky Pete; 23-02-2019 at 12:05 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 06:36 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post
This, from the club who routinely lose 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND, for the purposes of the vidiprinter) from their SP attendances, according to what division they are playing in ?

Look up the word "apathy" in the dictionary, and there is a picture of some tragic, embarrassing, Palace mammering crook-pated spack-gudgeon in a skull mask.

Thats you, that is.
Wrong, wrong and wrong again.

I really wonder if you Br*ghton 'fans (2011)' are really thick or is it deliberate ?

For a start, we have not been in the C'Ship since 2013. I know it is hard for you lot to except and you hate it, but that is a fact. And I take into account that we could fall this season.

In 2012/13, we averaged 17000 odd (with not many away fans, in that figure). Now we get 25000 odd (incl 3000 away fans, away bit nearly always sold out). Now 22k - 17k equals around 5k, around half your number (That's FIVE thousand).

And you lot make me laugh with your hypocrisy. Couldn't even fill a tiny athletics stadium, including when you were (briefly) in the C'Ship. Suddenly a shiny new (but wonky) stadium is built and everyone is a lifelong Seaweed I mean most of you, couldn't even be bothered to save your old ground.

Now bugger off and have (yet) another beer.
Old 23-02-2019, 06:52 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Crook pated spack gudgeon.
Hmmm.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:01 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Crook pated spack gudgeon.
Hmmm.
He thinks he’s funny with his made up words . I see his booze fuelled thread has nose dived
Old 23-02-2019, 07:15 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
He thinks he’s funny with his made up words . I see his booze fuelled thread has nose dived
He is one sad c***
Old 23-02-2019, 07:17 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is that the one entitled 'Sad Palace Bastards?'
Irony hasn't made its way to Brighton yet I see.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:25 AM
“Valiant” Bwighton

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Answering your own thread.......tragic bastard
Old 23-02-2019, 07:41 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One thing that Brighton will always be top of the league in is the club with the most two club fans and that cannot be denied however they like to dress it up.

The simple facts are that very few of their fans are actually Brighton born and bred and have moved there from other areas.

These fans have no real loyalty to their local club as their first love is with another team that they supported before moving to Brighton but they like football and so they attend matches at the Amex just to see a game.

COYP
Old 23-02-2019, 08:14 AM
A Palace Comrade

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
‘Sticky Pete, can I have your shirt please’ ?
Old 23-02-2019, 08:30 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
‘Sticky Pete, can I have your shirt please’ ?
No good to you as it's been personalised.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 23-02-2019, 08:30 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Answering your own thread.......tragic bastard
Does the same on twitter.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 23-02-2019, 09:12 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Brighton and MK Dons are exceptions in British football in that they are essentially new franchises where a large majority of their customers have a different club as their main team
Old 23-02-2019, 09:17 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Pete View Post

Thats you, that is.
Little bit obsessed with us aren't you Sicky, not many days go past without you posting on here, spouting the usual drivel. You and your weedy pals were so confident a few months ago, but we can tell the pressure is getting to you, no wonder you're hitting the bottle a lot more these days.

Never was a truer word spoken !
Old 23-02-2019, 09:34 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
No good to you as it's been personalised.
It should be Cockspangle on the back .
Old 23-02-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
It should be Cockspangle on the back .
Or something equally ridiculous like easy 10.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:05 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You couldn’t give a toss eh

poxy tarquins .

Ps seen their 360 stadium wallpaper on Twitter ?. The thread has gone down well