Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-09-2021, 09:55 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Liverpool v Crystal Palace - the full 90 mins

The 'Full 90 minutes' fails just after half-time.
Roehampton University or the club (Palace TV+) ??
Is the recording not even tested ?
Old 19-09-2021, 10:00 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post

Spoiler alert - we lost!
Old 19-09-2021, 10:24 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Spoiler alert - we lost!
Yeah, and some of us paid for these 'damaged goods'.
Old 20-09-2021, 08:53 AM
Mamba

gags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yeah ..

I had a rare few hours of spare time set aside to watch this .. despite me knowing the result GorBlimey.
Old 20-09-2021, 07:07 PM

BoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepBoneyM lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Same here and it’s now disappeared completely. Hopefully fixing it?
Old 22-09-2021, 10:46 PM
Celestial Empire

All of the "full 90 mins" recordings have now disappeared.
The 30 pound Palace TV + now makes no mention of "full 90 mins" at all - which was the main selling point.
This is fraud by the club - major changes after taking the money.

This is the second time that I have been cheated - the options for the closed-stadium games at the end of 2019/2020 clearly stated that the default option would be donations to the academy. Instead, my refund just disappeared.
After several complaints, the box-office said there was nothing they could do, but offered a 'refund', which I still haven't received.
I send Parish a registered (and polite) letter asking him to intervene, but received no response.
Steve Parish must be aware of these frauds.
It seems that the good will generated by Crystal Palace 2010 is now a fond memory.
I am considering the options.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
All of the "full 90 mins" recordings have now disappeared.
The 30 pound Palace TV + now makes no mention of "full 90 mins" at all - which was the main selling point.
This is fraud by the club - major changes after taking the money.

This is the second time that I have been cheated - the options for the closed-stadium games at the end of 2019/2020 clearly stated that the default option would be donations to the academy. Instead, my refund just disappeared.
After several complaints, the box-office said there was nothing they could do, but offered a 'refund', which I still haven't received.
I send Parish a registered (and polite) letter asking him to intervene, but received no response.
Steve Parish must be aware of these frauds.
It seems that the good will generated by Crystal Palace 2010 is now a fond memory.
I am considering the options.
Just checked and West Ham and Brentford are both still there, stopped looking after that.