Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
wcb's posts are generally dripping with irony and mischief.

PK's more nasty posts dripped with a combination of hyperbole and irony. Sometimes he overstepped the mark, but most people could see that it wasn't genuine.

aa's nasty posts on the other hand just drip with nastiness. There is no reason to presume he means anything other than he says.

WCB suggested my Sister and/or father were possibly involved in incestuous relations, but that's allright because he was being mischievous.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
You are prejudiced then because we have never met.
Possibly.

But then again if you think feminism is, ipso facto, extremism, then maybe we shouldn't. There would be no point.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
WCB suggested my Sister and/or father were possibly involved in incestuous relations, but that's allright because he was being mischievous.
Well (unless he knows all the parties involved) you would certainly have to be a real twit to take him seriously on that topic.

Or did you take it seriously?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You seem to have gone straight into the sex angle, even when talking about your family. But it wasn't my intention at all to drag that out ; I don't want to know anything about them. (No offence; I simply wanted to know if you had daughters).

I'd be interested to know how you, their father, would react if they started dating chaps who had no respect whatsoever for women though. Chaps who insulted them for no reason other than that they were women, you know, that sort of thing.
Eh? The context is sexual and you had already mentioned it yourself. Don't try and make out that I'm some sort of predator. What's it to me who they go out with, I can't control that. As a parent we advise and support, if I saw a problem then I'd be straight in there, but I don't think they'll be picking a wanker off the shelf.

You make me laugh. You clearly have a younger kid than I have, yet here you are advising someone who has kids from a modest background who are doing exceptionally well in just about all parts of their lives.

Last edited by anti-addick; 28-11-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I'd be interested to know how you, their father, would react if they started dating chaps who had no respect whatsoever for women though. Chaps who insulted them for no reason other than that they were women, you know, that sort of thing.
But how do you know that is what he did? Was his post crass/ provocative/offensive? Yes. But he makes equally provocative statements to blokes. To draw a conclusion that he has some kind of Taliban attitude to women generally is ridiculous.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
He probably just got the plot of Hamlet mixed up.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
There has been some cracking threads in help and suggestions over the years
Old 28-11-2014, 07:22 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Long time since I've seen that. That's the kind of cowardly assault that deserves a prison sentance. The perp knew it too, he was quickly on his toes.
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
But how do you know that is what he did? Was his post crass/ provocative/offensive? Yes. But he makes equally provocative statements to blokes. To draw a conclusion that he has some kind of Taliban attitude to women generally is ridiculous.
I said I wouldn't trawl, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
No, Women are evil. They take the chivalry but when it suits them they are oh so keen to start blurting on about their God damn rights.

Onto my evidence, my missus just rang me to ask me to take a day of my hard earned holiday to look after the kids so I can pay £70 for her to go out and get her hair done. F*cking cheek.

Prostitutes, I agree entirely.

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
GB, Happy Birthday Audrey

I just spoke with our wife-beating incestuous father and he told me he's trying to call but something is up with the telephone.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:25 PM

I love your context se1, reminds me of one of those hacked together youtube videos, like that Brian Cox drugs one.

Anyway, i'm off now.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I love your context se1, reminds me of one of those hacked together youtube videos, like that Brian Cox drugs one.

Anyway, i'm off now.
Context is a thread 'Are all women prostitutes'. There's many more like it though.

Quote:
Isn't she successful for just being a slut? Or did she do something that requires real talent?
Quote:
It's all relative, for a slag like that it's a long engagement. 'Having a boyfriend' to her is normally a back alley blowjob and f**k on top of the bin bags.
I could go on.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:38 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
I said I wouldn't trawl, but...
What a mischevous post. It's more way out than PK or WCB.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Long time since I've seen that. That's the kind of cowardly assault that deserves a prison sentance. The perp knew it too, he was quickly on his toes.
Let's be honest here Peter...
Old 28-11-2014, 07:40 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It doesn't matter what other people have called you and your brother in the past? You soak that up and respond to it - report it if you believe it is beyond banter.

You have to rise above that level, and look to conduct yourself better than them.

Some people say terrible things on the internet, and do horrible things in real life. Your argument suggests that people should be allowed to copy those examples.

Just apologise to Leslie.

As for the Crystals. I think they add something to the match day experience. It's very sad that some grown men seem to dribblñe over them a little too much, and follow them a little to closely on social media and the like. I don't think that is a reason to let them go. I guess the kids in the ground like them, and the ladies in question seem to enjoy the experience. Perhaps they can be replaces again with the somewhat less sexy real cheerleaders - perhaps that's too Yanky Doodle.

TBH I don't think it's that serious an issue when the world has just spent a couple of weeks discussing and analysing the attribute of Kim Kardies arse. A few cheerleaders at Palace is not taking us back into the 70's, if every music video involving almost every popular female pop star tries to outdo the previous in sexual explicity.

We perhaps should be concerned about a few of our supporters being somewhat creepy and stalky with regard to the Crystals. Frankly, I'm somewhat surprised there hasn't yet been a disturbing incident judging form some of the comments I have seen posted (via the BBS I might add). I sometime wonder with some of the Crystals seeming too nice, that maybe they are a little naive to this creepishness as well.

But banning because it 2014, and because a few people find them uncomfortable. Nah, not for me.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:44 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post

But banning because it 2014, and because a few people find them uncomfortable. Nah, not for me.
Are we talking about A-A or the cheerleaders here?
Old 28-11-2014, 07:47 PM

The cheerleaders.

I don't think AA should be banned, but I do think he should take on board what some of said about the nature of his posts.

Sometimes the hardest thing for anyone to admit, is that they are wrong. And say sorry.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Eh? The context is sexual and you had already mentioned it yourself. Don't try and make out that I'm some sort of predator.
I'm not. On the basis of your posts I would judge that you are incapable of thinking of women without somehow allying them to sex, but that's a cheap diagnosis, and it's possible to get things wrong...

Quote:
You make me laugh. You clearly have a younger kid than I have.
...as you just have done, here.

I don't know why you find it so difficult to a) see that you have caused grave offence (when the poster in question has said she how was offended) and b) make a simple apology. This is not just me saying this, but pretty much every person who saw that comment. It cheapens you that you cannot do this.

And why on earth GB, that most reasonable of chaps, is sticking up for you in this particular quagmire I really don't know. Blood etc, but still a very poor show.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-11-2014, 08:10 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
GB is being ironic and mischievous or something.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm not divorced

I'm dripping with it.
Closed Thread