Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
I did, but im old fashioned, when people were not scared to laugh at a post like that. Progress eh??
I can think of other words to describe you.

I wonder what you thought of Malky Mackay's comments regarding women?
Old 27-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did, but im old fashioned, when people were not scared to laugh at a post like that. Progress eh??
Nahh it was not funny, we all know Lesley and she does not deserve that she deserves a bit more respect its just good manners and not being ignorant...
Old 27-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
So why did you pick on Lesley's post and not Paul's post, who also approves of them going?
I'm still struggling with the notion that if I thought his post was unnecessarily unpleasant, then I must be a 'feminist'.

What is this - the 1950s?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
I can think of other words to describe you.

I wonder what you thought of Malky Mackay's comments regarding women?
It may have been important to you, but I havnt the foggiest what he said about women nor care to.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 27-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I'm still struggling with the notion that if I thought his post was unnecessarily unpleasant, then I must be a 'feminist'.

What is this - the 1950s?
Well, you are a woman, after all .......
Old 27-11-2014, 09:00 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Biggin, come on mate. This isn't about political correctness, it's about "old fashioned" good manners.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Nahh it was not funny, we all know Lesley and she does not deserve that she deserves a bit more respect its just good manners and not being ignorant...
Not funny cos we all know Lesley and she deserves a bit more respect??. we all deserve more respect on here but it dont happen, just gets ignored. Maybe Lesley should report the post and see what happens to her reporting.

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 27-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not funny cos we all know Lesley and she deserves a bit more respect??. we all deserve more respect on here but it dont happen, just gets ignored. Maybe Lesley should report the post and see what happens to her reporting.
I have done this myself (report it)....Personally I would ban him but we will see where it goes.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
we all deserve more respect on here.
When you do, I'll let you know,

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 27-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Biggin, come on mate. This isn't about political correctness, it's about "old fashioned" good manners.
Sorry, you are probably right but "good manners" does not exist on the BBS I really dont see why why Lesley is given support / protection when others say worse about people and naf all happens and no "comments / support" by mods on those occasions

Old 27-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
When you do, I'll let you know,

Old 27-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry, you are probably right but "good manners" does not exist on the BBS I really dont see why why Lesley is given support / protection when others say worse about people and naf all happens and no "comments / support" by mods on those occasions
I find, in general, you get what you give on here. If you're respectful to people, they tend to be respectful back (with the exception of a few tw*ts who just want to be nasty to everyone and anyone).

Lesley has never been rude to anyone (that I've noticed), so doesn't deserve that sort of comment.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I have done this myself (report it)....Personally I would ban him but we will see where it goes.
Dont count on it Les it will dissapear into the void, I reported last night and have heard feck all. Dont rely on the report a post bit.

Old 27-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Talking to any woman like that is a no no ...Whats wrong with you ?

Was Lesley rude to him ?...No she was not she gave an opinion which she has a right to which I don't agree with and see my response...Again respect and good manners.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Dont count on it Les it will dissapear into the void, I reported last night and have heard feck all. Dont rely on the report a post bit.
You give it out expect to take it....I give you way more than this bollocks.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Talking to any woman like that is a no no ...Whats wrong with you ?

Was Lesley rude to him ?...No she was not she gave an opinion which she has a right to which I don't agree with and see my response...Again respect and good manners.
one suspects he has got the arsehole because Maz called him a paedophile yesterday and he thinks is the mods ignored it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
one suspects he has got the arsehole because Maz called him a paedophile yesterday and he thinks is the mods ignored it.
I saw the reported post....I try not to get involved or take sides in any spat that becomes a tennis match when after a while one cries.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:18 PM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Wtf has at his thread turned into?
Old 27-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Wtf has at his thread turned into?
Soon a split thread
Old 27-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
one suspects he has got the arsehole because Maz called him a paedophile yesterday
I most certainly did not. I wouldn't know if he is or is not.

I was merely recalling a previous post of his, in the same way he Recalled one of mine. Get what you give, as it says above.

Anyway, that's history. Lesley deserves an apology; it's not a lot to ask.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Closed Thread