Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Talking to any woman like that is a no no ...Whats wrong with you ?

Was Lesley rude to him ?...No she was not she gave an opinion which she has a right to which I don't agree with and see my response...Again respect and good manners.
Just as well she wasnt accused of saying she was a paedophile on here then you would really have to act.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 27-11-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Soon a split thread
I think so.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
You give it out expect to take it....I give you way more than this bollocks.
Sure I do, but there are barriers surely??

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 27-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Sure I do, but there are barriers surely??
Yes there is but take a look at your spat with Maz then think if we should get involved one way or another after you both are going at it .

Do I think Maz thinks you are a pedo ..No I don't, do I think that you are ..No !

FFS come on Biggin if you are going to give don't start reporting when you think its gone too far and you don't like it.. Man up.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:33 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
If you're respectful to people, they tend to be respectful back (with the exception of a few tw*ts who just want to be nasty to everyone and anyone.)

Which thread were these comments on originally? Also, are a-a and Biggin related, or did they just get to know each other at the Elm Guest House "back in the day"?
Old 27-11-2014, 09:35 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Manners maketh the man
Old 27-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

Sorry there are times when you have to report, If someone reports my post I expect you to at least look into and judge and deal with it. But to open a report from me and decide its from Biggin, he gives it out, no matter what its about just bin it kinda stinks. Just sayin. Can you not see ?

Old 27-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
WTF is going on here?
Old 27-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry there are times when you have to report, If someone reports my post I expect you to at least look into and judge and deal with it. But to open a report from me and decide its from Biggin, he gives it out, no matter what its about just bin it kinda stinks. Just sayin. Can you not see ?
I did look into it I thought you and Maz name calling trying to get one over each over was not worth wasting my time trying to choose who was being the silliest .
Old 27-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
WTF is going on here?
AA being very rude to a woman and Biggin reporting Maz cause he called him a name.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post

Which thread were these comments on originally? Also, are a-a and Biggin related, or did they just get to know each other at the Elm Guest House "back in the day"?
They were originally on the Takeover thread in GPD but it turned into a takeover, so got split.

I wasn't talking about you when referring to tw*ts though
Old 27-11-2014, 09:50 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Thank you Barbara. I don't think I'd have guessed that was the thread in question. That's the "beauty" of the BBS, I suppose.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thank you Barbara. I don't think I'd have guessed that was the thread in question. That's the "beauty" of the BBS, I suppose.
It started because someone said the American owner would get rid of the Crystals. A few people thought that was a good idea, SW16girl being one of them.

Anti-A-thingy then was really rude to Lesley (but not to any of the men who thought it a good idea) and everyone, except Biggin, thought he was rude and disrespectful to Lesley.

And it went from there really. True BBS style.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:56 PM
jft39

I've just had a look at said thread, and think there are still a couple of posts which should probably be moved here.

If a-a was joking and trying to get a reaction, I could sort of understand it, but he isn't.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
AA being very rude to a woman and Biggin reporting Maz cause he called him a name.
Get it right Les He posted along the line that I had posted admitting to being a paedo in a post for all to see. You may think it harmless banter but take a step back and think about people reading that and do they all dismiss it as harmless banter or not. If you still think I am ranting on about nothing just pm me and I will say no more about it as it will be pointless.

Last edited by Biggineagle; 27-11-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:11 PM
jft39

Quote:
I had posted admitting to being a paedo in a post for all to see.
Gosh.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:15 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Manners maketh the man
I almost negged you for this. I had to write this out 100 times for being rude to a dinner lady in the refectory when I was but a mere school kid.

Thanks for the memories

Old 27-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Gosh.
You tinker Sorry if that causes offence.

Old 27-11-2014, 10:18 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
A-A totally out of order of you.

I know you take a contrary view on here quite often and I usually quite enjoy your contentious posts but this was so way out of order on so many levels.

Hope you see fit to apologise realising you pushed the boundaries of good taste and decency far too far.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
I remember Maz calling Biggin a paedophile and wondered what it was all about, I couldn't remember it referencing a previous discussion. I wondered if he got him mixed up with Exiled Sterling whom he called a pedalo but that was to do with him standing up some accusations ES was making about him being a liar and was making a point.

I was a bit befuddled by it all and now wonder why the thread I started while pissed entitled 'Ray Emerson Is A Paedophile' got pulled.