Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
It's nice that chivalry is not dead.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
And it's a shame that misogyny isn't.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick View Post
PPS I've noticed that the one person not upset was sw16girl, yet here you all are making as big a mountain as you can out of it.
Because someone stays out of it who decides not to confront your lack of class and imaginary feminist extremists crap how do you know she did not report the post and was not offended ?
Old 28-11-2014, 01:54 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
I like a challenge. But if you prefer to hang around with agreeable bores then go knock yourself out.
No idea what you are on about.
Old 28-11-2014, 02:17 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
any news on the takeover ?
Old 28-11-2014, 03:17 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
any news on the takeover ?
Yup, it's definitely not happening. Why else would the present owners be looking to squeeze every last penny out of the JCL's against southampton .

Unless of course it's practically gone through and it's the evil yank pulling the strings and maximising "customer" spend..
Old 28-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
And it's a shame that misogyny isn't.
It's as if everyone believes that sw16girl is interested in liberating the Crystals from their forced sexualised public dances for the good of us all isn't it BE. You wouldn't believe that though would you.
Old 28-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's as if everyone believes that sw16girl is interested in liberating the Crystals from their forced sexualised public dances for the good of us all isn't it BE. You wouldn't believe that though would you.
i refer you to my only post on this thread.
Old 28-11-2014, 04:59 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=scro;12090060] (I know lesley's not a bloke by the way).

He was when I last met him in Montreal. Anything you want to share Les?
Old 28-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wonder what exactly you get from watching the Crystals. I could guess, but, y'know...
Old 28-11-2014, 05:27 PM

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't watch them, I just object to people wanting them gone for bullshit reasons.
Old 28-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bit gutted I missed the original comment but I assume from the fallout it was a male chauvinistic comment?
Old 28-11-2014, 05:36 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't watch them, I just object to people wanting them gone for bullshit reasons.
Just a quick reply to something you said earlier about whether I was offended. People do not have to get all angry and rude to be offended by something - they may prefer simply to ignore it or walk away. When I first posted on here there were a lot of women - now that is not the case at all. I'm not sure why but unnecessary and gratuitous comments like yours probably have helped that.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 28-11-2014, 05:55 PM

Are you sure? Because I'm not convinced the likes of Lizzie and SexyRazor have disappeared because of sexual comments, whilst you and Barbs are still about. Sorry, it's just not logical.

I don't think you are offended, I think you've heard worse and it would take much worse to have you disappear (no I don't want you to). But you know, the BBS is full of people dying to jump all over somebodies head, especially if there's a chance to steal the model high ground. 90% hypocritical twats, I just wonder how many of them have taken a giant metaphorical shit on their wife or girlfriend at any stage, perhaps had an affair or something. People in glass houses...

I suspect they all think they are like this:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by anti-addick; 28-11-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Are you sure? Because I'm not convinced the likes of Lizzie and SexyRazor have disappeared because of sexual comments, whilst you and Barbs are still about. Sorry, it's just not logical.

I don't think you are offended, I think you've heard worse and it would take much worse to have you disappear (no I don't want you to). But you know, the BBS is full of people dying to jump all over somebodies head, especially if there's a chance to steal the model high ground. 90% hypocritical twats, I just wonder how many of them have taken a giant metaphorical shit on their wife or girlfriend at any stage, perhaps had an affair or something. People in glass houses...
And all of this because you lack the grace to make a simple apology for any offence caused?

Is it taking this infamous moral high ground to simply suggest that an apology might be the right thing to do?

(If so, one can only wonder how low your normal ground is).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-11-2014, 06:07 PM

"Lack the grace" ha ha you do make me laugh Maz. You're the worst, sat there trying to worm your way into making things as unpleasant for others as possible. As far as I can see you add no value as a human being. Sod off.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:08 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:

I suspect they all think they are like this:

I certainly don't think that is why they have all gone and everyone will have had different reasons but football boards are pretty macho and you have to be pretty robust to stay on - as it happens I am not pretending I was offended, I was offended- also as it happens I'm aware that being offended is probably something that is going to happen now and again - I think it was the sheer nastiness and sexual content of the remark that made it more than just an average insult like calling someone a black bast8rd rather than simply a bast8rd.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 28-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
"Lack the grace" ha ha you do make me laugh Maz. You're the worst, sat there trying to worm your way into making things as unpleasant for others as possible. As far as I can see you add no value as a human being. Sod off.
If my opinion is so worthless why has it featured bigtime at the bottom of your every single post for so long?

You are making yourself look so very poor on this thread. Do you have a daughter?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-11-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I certainly don't think that is why they have all gone and everyone will have had different reasons but football boards are pretty macho and you have to be pretty robust to stay on - as it happens I am not pretending I was offended, I was offended- also as it happens I'm aware that being offended is probably something that is going to happen now and again - I think it was the sheer nastiness and sexual content of the remark that made it more than just an average insult like calling someone a black bast8rd rather than simply a bast8rd.
But I didn't call you anything at all.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Do you have a daughter?
What are you trying to do? Is this some sort of internet grooming? I think you should tread carefully.

(it's a trophy)
Closed Thread