Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-06-2021, 11:59 AM

ChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrisOnMyFace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfenandes View Post
Oh what a surprise, they left my cam-op credit out. Palace are so ******* unprofessional. A credit is the least they could have done for free labour.

Also, preferred the rawness of the original edit, instead of this PR "grandad, tell us a story about how you won promotion in 2012" style, but hey Parish vocally and publicly (and unprofessionally IMO) disagreed with that and here we are.
Hi, sorry that you feel aggrieved. I didn't know there were any camera ops other than Daniel and Joe from 2012, we just bought the raw footage from them. If you let me know your nam and what episodes your camera work was in I can add you to the production on IMDB. Email me chris.grierson@cpfc.co.uk
Old 04-06-2021, 12:00 PM

ParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’ve watched 5 minutes and I love parish even more than I already did.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:01 PM

ParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Goosebumps the lot, what a time that was.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:05 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are 16 pages devoted to this film on North stand chat, compared to our 14, they really do make me smile lol.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:08 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfenandes View Post
Parish went public with how shit he thought the original was, no gossip, went on the radio saying it was a student production (it wasn't)
Having seen large chunks of the original through a mutual friend it was very A-level coursework style and could never have gone out as a official Palace piece.
By all accounts everyone has done well from the deal struck over the 2013 footage and I hope you make the credits if you was used.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:25 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
The last 15 minutes of E4 is burned on my heart forever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 04-06-2021, 12:26 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Ep4.
Love the focus on the clackers placed on every chair at the Amex before the 2nd leg! Nice touch.
And Dammo talking about pissing off 30,000 Weed fans when they left early.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Talking heads aside, the Holloway era footage from the old doc only really comes into its own in the final two episodes - prior to Peterborough on the last day, most of what was used in that time appears to be vox pops from fans and people around the club rather than any sort of behind-the-scenes access with players that some (well, I) might have been expecting.

It just goes to show how much work needed to be done by the current Palace TV team to make this into something more reflective and (most importantly) enjoyable.
Hats off to them

Last edited by joe walker; 04-06-2021 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:34 PM

CpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
people who slag off steve parish, need to watch this and just remember how much he has done for this club and how fortunate we are to be in the prem! it also reminds you how shit the championship is and what a slug it is to get out of it!
its made my enthusiasm for palace even greater, im buzzing after watching that!
Old 04-06-2021, 12:38 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
I think that Blackburn game is the best I have ever seen us play.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:41 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Just said that to my boy. Said we were unplayable and 2-0 didn’t do us justice.

Holloway nearly ruined it for us, forget how much he tried to change a winning team.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:48 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpfcLoz View Post
people who slag off steve parish, need to watch this and just remember how much he has done for this club and how fortunate we are to be in the prem! it also reminds you how shit the championship is and what a slug it is to get out of it!
its made my enthusiasm for palace even greater, im buzzing after watching that!
Yup, Steve and all of them that got together to save the club in a feck it! We have to do something kind of way. When some call some on here Parish arse lickers. Nahh, we just respect the man, top to bottom everyone came together.

This may remind some how really successful we have been.

With respect to the Fans and HF as well at the bank, brilliant!
Remember that day from afar.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:50 PM

anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Holloway nearly ruined it for us, forget how much he tried to change a winning team.
Dougie walked out on us and didn't look back. He came in to do a job and succeeded in the end.
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

The Peterborough game was a rollercoaster, remember them singing "we are staying up" at one point lol.

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
I think that part of the attraction is that people are talking about events with a distance of 10 years so can be a bit more open and honest. Very clear in the DF to Bolton section.
What a mistake, I think he did reasonably well at a collapsing Bolton, but if he stayed, we might very well have finished too two and he'd have been managing a premiership team.

Though maybe he doesn't bring in Phillips, and we don't score the penalty at Wembley
Old 04-06-2021, 12:53 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yup, Steve and all of them that got together to save the club in a feck it! We have to do something kind of way. When some call some on here Parish arse lickers. Nahh, we just respect the man, top to bottom everyone came together.

This may remind some how really successful we have been.

With respect to the Fans and HF as well at the bank, brilliant!
Remember that day from afar.
They've delivered more than any owners a long spell in the top flight and an FA cup final. Whilst there's been problems, and of the day, the club is in glory years.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
Completely agree. What a great day that was. The result was never in doubt from the first whistle.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
What a mistake, I think he did reasonably well at a collapsing Bolton, but if he stayed, we might very well have finished too two and he'd have been managing a premiership team.

Though maybe he doesn't bring in Phillips, and we don't score the penalty at Wembley
Yeah I wouldn't change a thing, I watched the PO final in an Internet cafe in Athens, watching this bought it all back, had a dozen Greeks cheering us on and the carnage around the city afterwards
Old 04-06-2021, 01:01 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Doesn't matter, got us up at the end of the day.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:05 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post
Doesn't matter, got us up at the end of the day.
Hence why I forgot!