Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-06-2021, 03:35 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Very good, is Dougie on the path to redemption?
Being set up for the big job again ?
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 04-06-2021, 03:49 PM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Magic stuff. Watched all 5 episodes.
Couldn't wait to see the ending
Old 04-06-2021, 03:49 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
Other fans may already be aware of the whole Doggie leaving story, but I never knew how much influence Lenny Lawrence had on his leaving us, was an eye opener really and coupled with the rumours that he could have been sacked at the end of the previous season does alter my view of him somewhat.
Born in Brighton, managed Charlton. Once a clown always a clown.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:56 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Just binged the lot - terrific! I get the feeling IH felt a little unappreciated, which is a shame really. So many leaders DF assembled in that group, I hope he can find a few more this window.

I forgot all about the Damo/Rambo bit at the end, emotional stuff. I reckon it's something that I'll watch every year.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:59 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
now watched the first one - finally explains the Jordan / Parish dislike (maybe that was posted elsewhere along time ago but first I had heard of it)
Old 04-06-2021, 03:59 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
I love the way our end takes on a purple haze in the background.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:05 PM

ParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineParrsLeftBoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone else a fully grown man and welled up at the end
Old 04-06-2021, 04:11 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParrsLeftBoot View Post
Anyone else a fully grown man and welled up at the end
Yep
Old 04-06-2021, 04:13 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Just binged the lot - terrific! I get the feeling IH felt a little unappreciated, which is a shame really. So many leaders DF assembled in that group, I hope he can find a few more this window.

I forgot all about the Damo/Rambo bit at the end, emotional stuff. I reckon it's something that I'll watch every year.
I agree about IH must have been galling always hearing Dougie’s name. Seems his play off experience was invaluable though. What a great bunch of players they were. Why did Pardewdecide to ditch Jedi? Unbelievable
Old 04-06-2021, 04:13 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Have watched all but the last one so far, particularly enjoyed the dedicated 5-10mins of pure Brighton abuse in the 4th one

Once I'm back from my birthday celebrations at the pub will crack open a bottle of bubbly and thoroughly enjoy the final
Old 04-06-2021, 04:24 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Give Dougie the job. It's his.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:34 PM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All is forgiven Dougie
Old 04-06-2021, 04:41 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
I agree about IH must have been galling always hearing Dougie’s name. Seems his play off experience was invaluable though. What a great bunch of players they were. Why did Pardewdecide to ditch Jedi? Unbelievable
I guess, as was alluded to in the doc, the situation was unique in that he took over a team that wasn't broken, he didn't need to fix anything. I understand why he would want to tinker, but it was detrimental in the end. While thinking of tinkering, the only situation recently I can think of that's similar was the tinkerman himself at Leicester, and he won the league by pretty much sticking to NPs system.

Jedinak had slowed up tbf, but both he and Murray should've been retained (though was Murray wanting what he thought would be a final payday at the time?). Is Jedi on the coaching staff at Villa now, in some capacity?
Old 04-06-2021, 04:50 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
If we get relegated next season will we just have the class of 12/13 and its Amazon documentary to look back fondly on?
Old 04-06-2021, 04:53 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
If we get relegated next season will we just have the class of 12/13 and its Amazon documentary to look back fondly on?
We are going forget about the state of the art category 1 Academy then?
Old 04-06-2021, 05:03 PM

anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!anonymousone has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post
All is forgiven Dougie
Speak for yourself mate, dropped us like a hot stone despite Parish giving him the chance and more money in the first place.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:16 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just finished watching all 5 episodes ..... that was emotional!
Old 04-06-2021, 05:17 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loved it, hit me bang in the feels and so many amazing memories. I remember laughing when Bolton came in for Freedman, and then the feeling when I heard he was talking with them. The 5-0 vs Ipswich was my favorite game, just beautiful football. Going 2-0 down vs Burnley knowing we would come back and win. Ollie was just nuts, a real character. Getting soaked and battered by Brighton, then smashing them. The final, and Jules save at Deeneys feet.

There are not many things in this world that can give you a ride like CPFC!
Old 04-06-2021, 05:51 PM

janerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Douglas is still dead to me. Sorry not sorry
Old 04-06-2021, 05:57 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
Speak for yourself mate, dropped us like a hot stone despite Parish giving him the chance and more money in the first place.
More money?

He didn’t even have a contract offer past the end of the season