Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-07-2021, 09:54 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Defend players facing racist abuse, rally at Selhurst this Saturday

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This Sat 12noon, Selhurst Park

#TakeTheKnee & rally in defence of players facing racist abuse.
Old 14-07-2021, 12:44 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Have you sent this to Skint and Timbo?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 14-07-2021, 04:33 AM

Soarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSoarin' Eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Clearly marxism!!!!!!!!!
Old 14-07-2021, 05:39 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Have you sent this to Skint and Timbo?
Oh go and have another drink... or a wank...or whatever lonely men do in Chile
Old 14-07-2021, 11:15 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I’ll bring my Che Guevara t shirt.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:18 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
In all seriousness, I hope people buy into this.
Old 14-07-2021, 12:45 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Would it not be better at a game?
Old 14-07-2021, 06:44 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Feck off , 70% of racist comments on line come from overseas . People in the the UK and Football fans in particular are NOT racist .
Which leads to that racist comments are made by those who would gain from dividing us , those who need to keep racism at the top of the political agenda

Get a grip on where social media comments are coming from ,get off your fecking knees and support our team whatever and from wherever they come from.

There will be a lot of egg on faces when the origin of racist posts /tweets is revealed
Old 14-07-2021, 06:53 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
Feck off , 70% of racist comments on line come from overseas . People in the the UK and Football fans in particular are NOT racist .
Which leads to that racist comments are made by those who would gain from dividing us , those who need to keep racism at the top of the political agenda

Get a grip on where social media comments are coming from ,get off your fecking knees and support our team whatever and from wherever they come from.

There will be a lot of egg on faces when the origin of racist posts /tweets is revealed
I'll smear egg on my own face if it turns out that the Rashford mural was defaced by an overseas robot.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:56 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Those lads from Portsmouth did well to get over to Russia, post their racist claptrap and get back so quickly.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-07-2021, 07:02 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Overseas I read there was a lot putting in their disgusting vile bit in, some of the stuff is very "North American" but let's be honest here we have plenty of our own knuckle-dragging shitheads, to make their contribution seem irrelevant.
Old 14-07-2021, 07:06 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
People in the the UK and Football fans in particular are NOT racist .
Delusional. A lot are not, no doubt the majority, but way too many are.
Old 14-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post
I'll smear egg on my own face if it turns out that the Rashford mural was defaced by an overseas robot.
What was racist about defacing the Mural?

Unless I missed something, I didn’t see anything about race/colour on it
Old 14-07-2021, 07:22 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post

The press has generally reported it as ‘swear words’ and ‘Saka’.
Old 14-07-2021, 07:33 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

The Police described it as "racially aggravated" hate crime.

Did Shakespeare forsee our new PM? “he's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise-breaker, the owner of no one good quality"
Old 14-07-2021, 07:34 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
The press has generally reported it as ‘swear words’ and ‘Saka’.
I’ve seen picture, and saw abuse, but nothing racial

It’s still wrong of course, but not the same as the tweets
Old 14-07-2021, 07:35 PM
Zuffenhausen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
The Police described it as "racially aggravated" hate crime.
I know, which is why I asked why, seeing as I could not see anything racial in the graffiti
Old 14-07-2021, 07:41 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:

I haven't seen it, but many newspapers described the mural as having been defaced with "racist graffiti".
Old 14-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Zuffenhausen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post
I haven't seen it, but many newspapers described the mural as having been defaced with "racist graffiti".
Some unpleasant swearing and a picture of a cock

Can’t see anything racial

Old 14-07-2021, 07:57 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Some unpleasant swearing and a picture of a cock

Can’t see anything racial

There's some words that have been part pixilated; one looks like it begins with a B. I guess linked to that.

Did Shakespeare forsee our new PM? “he's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise-breaker, the owner of no one good quality"