Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-11-2020, 07:47 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
I just haven't renewed... why would anybody and why would the club expect us to?
Old 17-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
The club should sell takeaway match tickets .... you walk in one end of a stand ... along the stand row ... back out the stand at the other end in rotation during the game while 2 meters apart ..
Few hundred doing that would be fun.
Old 18-11-2020, 09:18 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Us under Pardew in 2016?
Nope. I checked recently and I think it was Fulham around 2007 or so, with a whopping 4. Incredibly, they still managed to stay up the following May, but that was mainly due to a very good manager coming in to save them
Old 23-11-2020, 03:26 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
4,000 fans to be allowed at sporting events for those in Tier 1 areas and 2,000 for those in Tier 2 once lockdown ends. Assuming Croydon will be in Tier 2 that means 2,000 fans could go from December.

How many season tickets did we sell? If it’s 12,000 then 1 in 6 season ticket holders could go per game.
Old 23-11-2020, 03:31 PM

Palace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Kebab came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
4,000 fans to be allowed at sporting events for those in Tier 1 areas and 2,000 for those in Tier 2 once lockdown ends. Assuming Croydon will be in Tier 2 that means 2,000 fans could go from December.

How many season tickets did we sell? If itís 12,000 then 1 in 6 season ticket holders could go per game.
So many questions... so If someone lives in Kent which is likely to be tier 3 post lockdown, can they travel to a tier 2 to watch the game?
Old 23-11-2020, 03:33 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Strange and somewhat pointlessly low number. Shows Boris doesn't understand sport watching at all. Maybe 4,000 can line the banks for the boat race.

How does 4,000 equate to Old Trafford compared to Selhurst or a stadium holding 10k?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 23-11-2020, 03:34 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Kebab View Post
So many questions... so If someone lives in Kent which is likely to be tier 3 post lockdown, can they travel to a tier 2 to watch the game?
That was what i was thinking - works for non-league where fans are likely to be local but when fans travel across the country for 'home' games it becomes far more of an issue.

Assume if the club offer you a game and you cannot go due to restrictions there should be no penalty or cost? What happens when, inevitably, someone from Tier 3 travels to a game?
Old 23-11-2020, 04:04 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Certainly a few unanswered questions. Travel is a good one, unless the club is able to take all season ticket holder addresses, work out what tier they live under and allocate tickets accordingly, I’ll be surprised if they are able to ensure everyone attending is from the same tier. I think they would just go by what tier Croydon is in.

Also I agree it should be by percentage of capacity rather than raw crowd numbers. A 60k seater stadium could fit far more than 4,000 fans and ensure social distancing but a 5k seater stadium couldn’t.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Parish said his interview we have 12,000 renewals so that would be 1 in 6 games for everyone if we are tier 2 (2000 fans)
Old 23-11-2020, 04:09 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not going to a 2,000 full Selhurst. It'll be crap.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:12 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
In the interest of fairness I cant see the top divisions allowing people back until all areas are good to go. You cant have one team fighting relegation with fans for the final 5 games and one without.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:13 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Certainly a few unanswered questions. Travel is a good one, unless the club is able to take all season ticket holder addresses, work out what tier they live under and allocate tickets accordingly, I’ll be surprised if they are able to ensure everyone attending is from the same tier. I think they would just go by what tier Croydon is in.

Also I agree it should be by percentage of capacity rather than raw crowd numbers. A 60k seater stadium could fit far more than 4,000 fans and ensure social distancing but a 5k seater stadium couldn’t.
I think its because of the congestion going in and out - as much as the spacing in the ground
Old 23-11-2020, 04:18 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
It will be like Wimbledon when they were boycotting due to the eventual move to Milton Keynes.

I am so happy I didn't bother with this shit.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
In the interest of fairness I cant see the top divisions allowing people back until all areas are good to go. You cant have one team fighting relegation with fans for the final 5 games and one without.
It sounds like we will be in this new tier system until Spring, so I am not so sure. It'll be a while before everyone is good to go. The clubs will push to have fans back.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:22 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Massively better than not going at all.

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Can I have your ticket then please?

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
It will be like Wimbledon when they were boycotting due to the eventual move to Milton Keynes.

I am so happy I didn't bother with this shit.
And yours too?

Also, I am not one of those gimp wannabe scientits (sic) infesting the Coronavirus thread, but doesn't this move make no sense at all? When the R number was down we couldn't go to Selhurst, then it went up again so we had further limits imposed, ok... Now the number has slowly come down and we can have a very limited amount of fans in the ground?

I just want this year to end and this very annoying situation to **** off.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:23 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wouldn’t surprise me if Croydon is put in tier three given the current stats. That would mean no supporters.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:25 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Certainly a few unanswered questions. Travel is a good one, unless the club is able to take all season ticket holder addresses, work out what tier they live under and allocate tickets accordingly, Iíll be surprised if they are able to ensure everyone attending is from the same tier. I think they would just go by what tier Croydon is in.

Also I agree it should be by percentage of capacity rather than raw crowd numbers. A 60k seater stadium could fit far more than 4,000 fans and ensure social distancing but a 5k seater stadium couldnít.
Could be about the number of people around the stadium etc.