Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-09-2021, 03:51 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Ayewís goal against West Ham was world class and crucial. Weíve seen Eze do similar things but it was only against Sheffield United
Personally I would approach Forest to see if they are interested in a swap of Lewis Grabban for Eze in the summer. Much better option in the squad donít you agree?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 07-09-2021, 03:51 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Also I really like Eze but I feel heís a bit serious sometimes. Ayew injects a real zest for life into the team
Old 07-09-2021, 03:52 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
When did beef become a troll?

He wasn't always so.
Old 07-09-2021, 03:52 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Personally I would approach Forest to see if they are interested in a swap of Lewis Grabban for Eze in the summer. Much better option in the squad donít you agree?
That would be possibly the worst transfer in history
Old 07-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
That would be possibly the worst transfer in history
Probably true, canít see Forest accepting such a downgrade.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 07-09-2021, 07:01 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEddie McGoldrick's tash came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post

He wasn't always so.
I think it was a Lewis Grabban thing and he just got hooked after that.
Old 07-09-2021, 07:24 PM
substitute

My views don’t seem to line up with the average Joe on the BBS. Probably because I don’t parrot everything Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher say

I did think Grabban would be a good signing but I really like the direction we have taken by singing young promising players

There’s still a role for Ayew to play. I think he’s been unfairly written off by people who don’t see what he adds to the team.
Old 07-09-2021, 07:56 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post

He wasn't always so.
Heís been trying a bit too hard recently. I preferred it when he was more subtle with his fishing. Itís too obvious now and literally every single post. He was better when it was random every now and then and he would get 40-50 nibbles.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:07 PM

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Eze as a squad player. Goodness.
He, Wilf, Olise Gallagher and Guehl will be able to play rock, paper, scissors while waiting for their number to show up on the subs board
Old 07-09-2021, 08:19 PM

Bert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBert_P : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm about to have a beef with beef.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
My views donít seem to line up with the average Joe on the BBS. Probably because I donít parrot everything Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher say

I did think Grabban would be a good signing but I really like the direction we have taken by singing young promising players

Thereís still a role for Ayew to play. I think heís been unfairly written off by people who donít see what he adds to the team.
Wait: the Grabban thing was real?
Old 07-09-2021, 09:05 PM
substitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert_P View Post
I'm about to have a beef with beef.
Iím gonna have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there
Old 14-09-2021, 12:14 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Reiss Nelson is already injured and the Feyenoord coach says he is struggling to adapt to the intensity of training in Holland. What are they doing at Arsenal then ?
Old 14-09-2021, 05:44 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also I really like Eze but I feel heís a bit serious sometimes. Ayew injects a real zest for life into the team
Lemon or orange?
Old 16-09-2021, 12:56 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
Lemon or orange?
Grapefruit
Old 16-09-2021, 08:38 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Sour
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-11-2021, 12:54 PM

Lprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looks like Fabio Carvalho has turned down a new contract from Fulham and will be available on a free next summer (tribunal fee?)

Has been out recently with a foot injury but started the season off ridiculously well and looks very very good, linked with some big teams, but we all know Freedman is keen on top Championship talent.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:41 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprkorngod View Post
Looks like Fabio Carvalho has turned down a new contract from Fulham and will be available on a free next summer (tribunal fee?)

Has been out recently with a foot injury but started the season off ridiculously well and looks very very good, linked with some big teams, but we all know Freedman is keen on top Championship talent.
Great shout

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 04-11-2021, 02:45 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Carvalho has scored a few against our academy teams over the years so they'll be very much aware of him.

Think he's likely to go to a European team and compete at that level now. Cant see a good fit with his ambition and the competition he'd face at Palace.