Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-09-2021, 09:12 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
When did we get knocked out of the cup?
Are we already out?! Must've missed that...
Old 22-09-2021, 09:12 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Rev up the minibus Brighton, you’re on an away day.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:18 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
I understand why. Everything before the West Ham game felt like pre season, to me at least.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:24 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Honestly I canít remember getting knocked out.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:33 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
We disguised ourselves as Blackburn.
Old 23-09-2021, 06:38 AM

V.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Can I just say that Spurs away kit is hideous.

They deserve to go out just for that.
That's their 3rd kit, you should see their 2nd kit !
Old 23-09-2021, 03:33 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Can I just say that Spurs away kit is hideous.

They deserve to go out just for that.
It's so stupid... it not so different from their 2nd kit to have any use, other than to be a novelty.

These psychedelic kits have to be got rid of ASAP... although Adidas are not exempt, I blame Nike.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:54 PM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you remember waking up at least ?