Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-01-2019, 09:05 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw the whole thing unfold, fortunately at a safer distance than others.
Moment of madness from the driver, incredibly lucky nobody got hurt when he reversed.
Confident from Twitter that the authorities have enough information to investigate.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:15 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I was directly involved in this.

Initially the twat just drove far too quickly down the road tooting and aggressive. When he got held up a group of fans kicked the side his van and called him out. He got out of his van giving it the big one and then got back in and reversed about 10 yards as quick as he could, nearly hitting the car behind him.

Next thing, he slams it in to first and drives straight at the crowd. I had to run out of the way and stumbled over as I did so, falling to the ground. My daughter was screaming, she thought heíd hit me.

Next thing he stops having driven about fifty yards. A load of us ran towards the van, he does a ridiculous three point turn, sticks it back into first and screams back up the road towards the crowd, people diving left and centre. He then pulled a quick right turn and drove off.

Thereís absolutely no doubt he was trying to hit people. Heís very lucky he didnít.

I donít usually do hyperbole but this could be called attempted murder. He needs finding.
You must have been just ahead of me; he lost the plot just before the roundabout with Oliver Avenue, yelled a load of abuse and jumped out the van offering people out, before ploughing through the roundabout; then he got caught in the traffic jam backing up on Holmesdale Road and a load of people chased him and realising he might be in trouble decided on the mad manoeuvre before turning right up Oliver Avenue, nearly hitting a pedestrian and another car. It was only by luck that he didnít hit someone at that stage, he certainly wasnít trying not to.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:20 PM

DPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS Murray
Saw it all as well. Terrifying.

According to Twitter, lots of people have reported it to the police and the police have a full number plate and description of the van and its driver.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:39 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPiddy View Post
Saw it all as well. Terrifying.

According to Twitter, lots of people have reported it to the police and the police have a full number plate and description of the van and its driver.
Glad to hear it, guy sounds like an absolute arsehole who was lucky not to kill someone. Hope he gets banged up and is never allowed to drive again. The ******* prick.
Old 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I'm surprised that there hasn't been news about this online. Imaginary knives and knuckle dusters find themselves with national headlines, but a bloke allegedly trying to mow people down on a busy street? Turn the perpetrator into an Asian looking bloke and it's on Fox in America.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:13 PM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dont think the same van, at the junction of Holmesdale Rd and Clifton after the game, aggressively trying to move through the crowd along Clifton Rd.

These roads really need to be closed to traffic for a short period after matches.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiebald Leitch View Post
I dont think the same van, at the junction of Holmesdale Rd and Clifton after the game, aggressively trying to move through the crowd along Clifton Rd.

These roads really need to be closed to traffic for a short period after matches.
This is the van I think I saw but it was white where as I think the other was black
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 13-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiebald Leitch View Post
Or stick a handful of coppers along the road at intervals for 20 minutes or so. But that would mean them getting off their arses.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I expect this will all kick off tomorrow when the company in question return to the office on Monday morning and all hell is let loose!
Old 13-01-2019, 10:44 PM

anonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If the police see this thread I doubt any action would be taken against him. Seems that he was being chased and had to do a crazy 3 point turn as he was in fear of his safety. Regardless whether that's true or false, no judge would convict based on that alone.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

I don't doubt that he would try to construct a defence along the lines of, "I found myself suddenly in the middle of a massive crowd", "I was scared", "thousands of people surrounded my van", "they were banging on the sides", "I tried to drive away but an angry mob chased me down the road", etc.

It all depends on whether there is any CCTV, phone camera footage, enough witness statements, anyone in 'authority' witnessed it, etc.

I'm pretty sure that he and his company are in for a bloody hard time, regardless of whether this goes to a criminal prosecution. He is not going to be popular in the office tomorrow morning...
Old 13-01-2019, 11:36 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I don't doubt that he would try to construct a defence along the lines of, "I found myself suddenly in the middle of a massive crowd", "I was scared", "thousands of people surrounded my van", "they were banging on the sides", "I tried to drive away but an angry mob chased me down the road", etc.

It all depends on whether there is any CCTV, phone camera footage, enough witness statements, anyone in 'authority' witnessed it, etc.

I'm pretty sure that he and his company are in for a bloody hard time, regardless of whether this goes to a criminal prosecution. He is not going to be popular in the office tomorrow morning...
Heís not popular in my house right now...I think I broke my sodding toe when I threw myself to the ground.

Cricket wanker.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:38 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I was directly involved in this.

Initially the twat just drove far too quickly down the road tooting and aggressive. When he got held up a group of fans kicked the side his van and called him out. He got out of his van giving it the big one and then got back in and reversed about 10 yards as quick as he could, nearly hitting the car behind him.

Next thing, he slams it in to first and drives straight at the crowd. I had to run out of the way and stumbled over as I did so, falling to the ground. My daughter was screaming, she thought heíd hit me.

Next thing he stops having driven about fifty yards. A load of us ran towards the van, he does a ridiculous three point turn, sticks it back into first and screams back up the road towards the crowd, people diving left and centre. He then pulled a quick right turn and drove off.

Thereís absolutely no doubt he was trying to hit people. Heís very lucky he didnít.

I donít usually do hyperbole but this could be called attempted murder. He needs finding.
Bloody hell mate, hope you both are ok. Surely there must be some cctv along that stretch. About the only traumatic thing that happened to me was nearly missing my flight after going for a pint with johnnieboy in Victoria. Abellion rail replacement bastards. Showed them my boarding pass with seconds to spare and 1% on my battery. Then the phone died. Cant walk today now. Anyway, hope nobody got injured by the plank.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:42 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Bloody hell mate, hope you both are ok. Surely there must be some cctv along that stretch. About the only traumatic thing that happened to me was nearly missing my flight after going for a pint with johnnieboy in Victoria. Abellion rail replacement bastards. Showed them my boarding pass with seconds to spare and 1% on my battery. Then the phone died. Cant walk today now. Anyway, hope nobody got injured by the plank.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:02 AM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Now being reported To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-01-2019, 09:04 AM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I always park close to the ground. You just have to drive at walking pace for 5 minutes. Not exactly the end of the world.

He needs to be charged.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:25 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
Now being reported To view the link you have to Register or Login
Wolf is.in the Sun....thatll please him.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:12 AM

Potton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
My son and I were on the pavement behind him when he did the three point turn after seeing the queue of traffic waiting to turn into South Norwood Hill and both had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit. Really thought he had lost the plot when he drove straight back towards the crowd at high speed and believed he intended to just plough into them. Was a miracle everyone managed to get out of the way and nobody was seriously hurt. The van was black with a white company logo definitely looked like the one shown in the earlier photo although I couldn't swear it was exactly the same. The idiot needs to be prosecuted.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:19 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
"Poor old guy"
Old 14-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Being referenced as "poor old guy"