Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-01-2019, 10:43 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Being referenced as "poor old guy"

Its like they read the bbs

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
**** sake!

As it happens I’ve been in the minor injuries unit... fractured toe.

8%. Battery on my phone.... will check when I get home.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:54 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
**** sake!

As it happens Iíve been in the minor injuries unit... fractured toe.

Sorry to hear that. Next pintís on me, you poor old guy

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
It’s very clear that the “poor old guy” was not me you bastards.

I didn’t have to leap on a car. Must have been some other poor bloke.

Anyway the Sun can poke it up it’s arse. Vile rag. Quote that.

Cricket wanker.

Last edited by Wolfnipplechips; 14-01-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There was another idiot driving a white van after the match who couldn't be bothered to wait in a traffic queue. I was crossing the junction at Park Road/Selhurst Road. I waited until the lights changed to red and started crossing, but the van ( which was about 4 down in the queue), decided that he would ignore the red light, pulled out went past the other cars and sounded his horn as he swung around and roared down Tennison Road!

That wasn't as bad as an experience that I had many years ago though when I was at Woodside one evening going to watch Palace play in the Cup against Forest. I was on the crossing at Woodside Green, with my 2 boys, with the 15 year old (?) a few yards ahead. One row of traffic had stopped to let us cross, but one car was roaring up in the opposite direction. I shouted to my son to wait, because the car looked as though it wasnt stopping. It screeched to a halt, just as he crossed and I shouted at the driver to wind his window down as I wanted a word. I was on the passenger side of his car on the crossing. He pulled back suddenly and drove at me. I was near the pavement anyway, but jumped back onto it and was trapped against the metal crossing barrier. He hit me with his wing mirror as he came right up beside me and sped off. The boys got the reg number. I was shocked, but wasnt going to make it a ruined night. Contacted the Police straight away. I said I was ok to go to the match, with just a few knuckles that were injured. They told me to go to the ground and report to the Police there and get the St John's ambulance workers to check it out. I missed a chunk of the first half whilst they treated my swelling hand. The next day I reported to South Norwood Police Station as they advised and went to work. Work sent me to hospital as I was still in shock and the hand had swollen even more. Had x rays but no break. 3 months later I received a call from the Police saying that (both) the boys had got the wrong car reg number and they couldnt trace the vehicle/owner? The same day I got a phone call from South Norwood saying that they HAD traced the vehicle, but it had been passed on and they couldnt find out who the driver was? all very confusing!

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 14-01-2019, 11:07 AM

aderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaderuk1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"One man was thrown to the ground leaving his family terrified as the raging motorist mowed supporters down."

As bad as it is how can the Sun print supporters were mowed down.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:10 AM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
There was another idiot driving a white van after the match who couldn't be bothered to wait in a traffic queue. I was crossing the junction at Park Road/Selhurst Road. I waited until the lights changed to red and started crossing, but the van ( which was about 4 down in the queue), decided that he would ignore the red light, pulled out went past the other cars and sounded his horn as he swung around and roared down Tennison Road!

That wasn't as bad as an experience that I had many years ago though when I was at Woodside one evening going to watch Palace play in the Cup against Forest. I was on the crossing at Woodside Green, with my 2 boys, with the 15 year old (?) a few yards ahead. One row of traffic had stopped to let us cross, but one car was roaring up in the opposite direction. I shouted to my son to wait, because the car looked as though it wasnt stopping. It screeched to a halt, just as he crossed and I shouted at the driver to wind his window down as I wanted a word. I was on the passenger side of his car on the crossing. He pulled back suddenly and drove at me. I was near the pavement anyway, but jumped back onto it and was trapped against the metal crossing barrier. He hit me with his wing mirror as he came right up beside me and sped off. The boys got the reg number. I was shocked, but wasnt going to make it a ruined night. Contacted the Police straight away. I said I was ok to go to the match, with just a few knuckles that were injured. They told me to go to the ground and report to the Police there and get the St John's ambulance workers to check it out. I missed a chunk of the first half whilst they treated my swelling hand. The next day I reported to South Norwood Police Station as they advised and went to work. Work sent me to hospital as I was still in shock and the hand had swollen even more. Had x rays but no break. 3 months later I received a call from the Police saying that (both) the boys had got the wrong car reg number and they couldnt trace the vehicle/owner? The same day I got a phone call from South Norwood saying that they HAD traced the vehicle, but it had been passed on and they couldnt find out who the driver was? all very confusing!
Perhaps it was someone who you had negged!

Before anyone replies, just trying to lighten things - I genuinely do not wish that sort of experience on anyone!
Old 14-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglefoz View Post
Perhaps it was someone who you had negged!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglefoz View Post
Before anyone replies, just trying to lighten things - I genuinely do not wish that sort of experience on anyone!
LOL!

Or someone that I had sent off in a match!!

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 14-01-2019, 11:21 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Is Malarkey OK?
Old 14-01-2019, 11:31 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aderuk1 View Post
"One man was thrown to the ground leaving his family terrified as the raging motorist mowed supporters down."

Any news on Messi joining us in the same article ? I heard it's nailed on.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aderuk1 View Post

Maybe the Sun knows that the culprit is a Chelsea fan.

Seriously, I hope you're ok Mr Wolfie and the incident hasn't put your daughter off going to Palace.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:51 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
This is nothing new is it? I've seen several incidents of idiots driving aggresively through supporters walking down the hill from Holmesdale towards Norwood Junction.....seen a couple of them lose their windows too.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:58 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Is Malarkey OK?
no
Old 14-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Maybe the Sun knows that the culprit is a Chelsea fan.

Seriously, I hope you're ok Mr Wolfie and the incident hasn't put your daughter off going to Palace.
I think sheís got enough to put her off going to watch palace at SP without any outside influences ....
Old 14-01-2019, 01:06 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
I hope the club get involved in this. Roads around the ground are horrendous after the game. Can't see what can be done about the main roads but surely something can be done about the side roads. Also, why do they insist on parking that van across park road near the junction with tennison road so that fans have to walk either side of it.

Hope your foots not too bad wolfie. Maybe a phone call to the company who own the van so you can get insurence details and sue the **** wouldnt go amiss. And hope they sack the twat on the spot this morning

Edit.
Further to my first thought about the club getting involved. Surely part of the price of our season ticket or match ticket goes directly to the police to protect us getting to and from the ground so the police need to be held to account. I know nothing can be done if someone decides to go postal like the twat on saturday but I've seen the police not batting an eyelid at agressive drivers at the bottom of holmsdale road towards selhurst at other games

Last edited by keltic eagle; 14-01-2019 at 01:14 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:09 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's in The Sun now, which means none of this happened and the whole thing is made up
Old 14-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
**** sake!

To be fair, youíve got fvck all else to do so at least it passes a few hours.

Then the injury compensastion forms will need completing - you can do that in between Countdown and 15-1 tomorrow. Thatís 2 days of your bone idle week sorted. And you can kill 10 minutes tomorrow by watching a montage of Palaceís best performances at SP since Aug 2016.

Thank me later
Old 14-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Super Senior Member

Tapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to OllieTapps belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
This is nothing new is it? I've seen several incidents of idiots driving aggresively through supporters walking down the hill from Holmesdale towards Norwood Junction.....seen a couple of them lose their windows too.
Very different from others I have seen. This was so much worse. He really could have killed people.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:29 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapps View Post
Very different from others I have seen. This was so much worse. He really could have killed people.
Yes,it appears so.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:31 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
**** sake!

Very sorry to hear that.

And you've now got to have a drink with Maz ...