Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-01-2019, 07:42 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
What is this? Amateur hour?

There’s at least an hour contemplating whether or not to head out now or after another coffee.

Then there’s deciding whether to go first class or second which I can spin out for half an hour.

By this time I’ll need a snack, or maybe homes under the hammer may have started.

I’ll get waylaid by one of the cats needing its tummy tickled, might have to take a cursory glance at the Brexit thread to see if Skint’s behaving like a cock again, find out he is and send him my regards.

Probably have to sign for another parcel ordered by one of my feckless family and then around half eleven I’ll make a break for the post box.

Back home ten minutes later for a lie down.

Happy days.
Shades of my world...

Currently watching a live Los Angeles car jacking car chase which has been going on for over an hour.

As it is pissing with rain and we can't drive in the wet, the guy has been pretty impressive.

Sort of on subject, as it involves dangerous driving!

Damn - the guy just gave up! Oh well back to the BBS!
Old 14-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Talking of letters, why do hospitals (as an example) send letters re appointments nowadays. What a waste of time and money. When I had my op in Nov they gave me a follow up 6 week post appt appointment letter as I left the hospital. When I turned up for it last week they told me it had been cancelled and a letter telling me the new date had been sent out to me on 24th Dec (I mean what could possibly go wrong there ?) which of course I never received. So I asked, in a rather annoyed tone given I had just driven 35 minutes to the appt ‘why the hell didn’t you just pick the phone up and ring me to tell me’ ? This is a BUPA hospital so you would think they’d be a bit more switched on.
You're lucky they didn't try and send you a fax!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-01-2019, 07:45 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Update... it was actually a woman!

I hope she was on drugs, because you should see her... about 18 stone, cropped top (Gut hanging out everywhere), bare feet... giving the cops what for as they lead her away!

(The LA car chase, not the guy in the van on Homesdale Road)
Old 14-01-2019, 07:55 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Anyway back on topic , any news on possible action on the nutcase ?
Old 14-01-2019, 07:55 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Glad to hear you’re ok apart from your toe. Glad everyone is ok actually
Old 14-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Shades of my world...

Currently watching a live Los Angeles car jacking car chase which has been going on for over an hour.

As it is pissing with rain and we can't drive in the wet, the guy has been pretty impressive.

Sort of on subject, as it involves dangerous driving!

Damn - the guy just gave up! Oh well back to the BBS!

Why can't you drive in the wet ? Can't or don't like to ?
Old 14-01-2019, 08:10 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:

I hope she was on drugs, because you should see her... about 18 stone, cropped top (Gut hanging out everywhere), bare feet... giving the cops what for as they lead her away!

I read that was going to ask if you were talking about Wolfie, but I see your clarification at the end
Old 14-01-2019, 08:15 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
You're lucky they didn't try and send you a fax!
Might as fvcking well have done
Old 14-01-2019, 08:23 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Why can't you drive in the wet ? Can't or don't like to ?
Without hijacking the thread (Oh what the hey - it's the BBS way)...

There are many reason, to name a few.

Half the people drive like it's not raining and make no adjustment, and the other half drive like they are driving on black ice... the 2 don't mix.

As it rains about as often as a Palace center forward scores a goal, people don't get a lot of practice. So either never had the ability or have lost the ability.

As it rains about as often a Luka misses a penalty the roads get a film of oil on them that does not get washed away with constant rain fall. Water on top of oil makes for very slick driving conditions.

I could add about a lot of Asians driving at the best of times is not that good, but that would not be PC, so I won't mention it.

Old 14-01-2019, 08:25 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Without hijacking the thread (Oh what the hey - it's the BBS way)...

There are many reason, to name a few.

Half the people drive like it's not raining and make no adjustment, and the other half drive like they are driving on black ice... the 2 don't mix.

As it rains about as often as a Palace center forward scores a goal, people don't get a lot of practice. So either never had the ability or have lost the ability.

As it rains about as often a Luka misses a penalty the roads get a film of oil on them that does not get washed away with constant rain fall. Water on top of oil makes for very slick driving conditions.

I could add about a lot of Asians driving at the best of times is not that good, but that would not be PC, so I won't mention it.

Wow. Thanks for answering. Seems like you're best off doing what you're doing and sit it out
Old 14-01-2019, 08:30 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:

Not sure if you can see this report/video... but shows the woman in question.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have they pinned this on PHIL BARBER yet?
Old 14-01-2019, 09:33 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
I was quite a way behind this on Holmesdale Road. Heard the screeching of tyres and saw the van speed around like a nutter. Hope the **** is found.

Very lucky no one was hit.
Old 15-01-2019, 07:57 AM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not sure if you can see this report/video... but shows the woman in question.

Here you go.....
Old 15-01-2019, 10:36 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Apparently police arent pursuing the matter as no injuries were reported.....

Metropolitan Police said: “Police were made aware at 5.22pm on Saturday, 12 January that a male had driven a van in a dangerous manner in Holmesdale Road. No reported injuries. No arrests.”

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.

Last edited by Maidstoned Eagle; 15-01-2019 at 10:38 AM.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:37 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Do you have a source for that?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-01-2019, 10:45 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Apparently police arent pursuing the matter as no injuries were reported.....
So if I poison my wife's corn flakes and she doesn't eat them, I am committing no crime.

Might give it a go.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:49 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
******* hell - I hope it's bollocks, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:03 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
The Daily Star are on it now.

Note the giant policeman overlooking the ground.
and the caption "Cops are looking for a van drinker who allegedly ploughed into football fans"

what is a van drinker ? fine, accurate reporting
Old 15-01-2019, 11:10 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Does this mean that they’re not interested in numerous reports of this dangerous driving? Even with information about the vehicle, so it’s a piece of cake for them to follow up on the matter?

Maybe there’s more information on this to come, but I don’t think there has to be injuries for such as incident to be taken forward, especially with so many witnesses.