Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-10-2020, 01:55 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
I could write one about how governments have consistently sucked up to Murdoch and other moneyed interests and undermined the BBC re sports coverage
Damn, I had a whole section on that.
Old 17-10-2020, 02:19 PM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1FAN View Post
Brighton game isn't PPV so the day pass will be enough
Great - thanks. I guess a tenner is slightly more reasonable so I'm going to pay it. Don't want to take my chances with a dodgy stream as this is one match that just cannot be missed!!
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 21-10-2020, 01:59 PM
Australian Eagle

Major Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMajor Tom sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Does anyone know when they’re likely to announce the November TV games/fixture changes? Seems quite last minute at the moment, but I guess that doesn’t matter too much with no fans or travel being affected.
Old 23-10-2020, 04:23 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
Does anyone know when they’re likely to announce the November TV games/fixture changes? Seems quite last minute at the moment, but I guess that doesn’t matter too much with no fans or travel being affected.
Soon I expect, I've seen a couple of other teams' tv fixtures be announced on twitter unofficially
Old 23-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
I'm guessing because of the Leeds wankfest at the moment that will be picked for "normal" sky TV.

Burnley and Newcastle will be PPV
Old 23-10-2020, 05:10 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Looks like no Palace on Sky or BT in November.
Old 23-10-2020, 05:25 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be fair, would you select us if you were at Sky/BT?
Old 23-10-2020, 06:40 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Presumably our PPV games will mostly be Saturday at 3, although I notice there is no game on Monday 9th but that is likely to be because of the international break I assume.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:47 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Presumably our PPV games will mostly be Saturday at 3, although I notice there is no game on Monday 9th but that is likely to be because of the international break I assume.
Could be any time over those weekends, just hasn't been decided yet. Has only been 1 game at 3pm on a Saturday generally, before and after PPV.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:48 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Rather like October's schedule - the contractual games have been selected for November, but it remains to be seen if the remainder are to be scattered for the purposes of PPV.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Could be any time over those weekends, just hasn't been decided yet. Has only been 1 game at 3pm on a Saturday generally, before and after PPV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Rather like October's schedule - the contractual games have been selected for November, but it remains to be seen if the remainder are to be scattered for the purposes of PPV.
They would have to be at a different time to the slots already taken though presumably? You know, for maximum sales...
Old 23-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Quote:
They would have to be at a different time to the slots already taken though presumably? You know, for maximum sales...
Yeah, there were certainly some quirky KO's for the sake of PPV in October. Couple of Monday 5-30's and Sunday night 7-15's
Old 23-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yes, so ours unlikely to be at 3pm on Saturday as you originally asked...
Old 23-10-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Yes, so ours unlikely to be at 3pm on Saturday as you originally asked...
True
Old 24-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
November's PPV games:

Arsenal v Aston Villa
Brighton v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Leeds
West Brom v Tottenham
West Ham v Fulham

Aston Villa v Brighton
Burnley v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Everton
Liverpool v Leicester
Man Utd v West Brom
Wolves v Southampton

Arsenal v Wolves
Crystal Palace v Newcastle
Leicester v Fulham
Man City v Burnley
West Brom v Sheff Utd

Yep, all our games are on there, meaning five of our last six have been £15 to watch.

Guess what? Man City have one PPV game in that time and Liverpool/Man Utd have two each.

We would therefore be paying £75 to watch six games, whereas Man City fans would only have to pay £15.

Modern football ladies and gents.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
November's PPV games:

Arsenal v Aston Villa
Brighton v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Leeds
West Brom v Tottenham
West Ham v Fulham

Aston Villa v Brighton
Burnley v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Everton
Liverpool v Leicester
Man Utd v West Brom
Wolves v Southampton

Arsenal v Wolves
Leicester v Fulham
Man City v Burnley
West Brom v Sheff Utd

Yep, all our games are on there, meaning five of our last six have been £15 to watch.

Guess what? Man City have one PPV game in that time and Liverpool/Man Utd have two each.

We would therefore be paying £75 to watch six games, whereas Man City fans would only have to pay £15.

I think you should preface the last sentence with "Welcome to the future of..."

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:17 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
November's PPV games:

Arsenal v Aston Villa
Brighton v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Leeds
West Brom v Tottenham
West Ham v Fulham

Aston Villa v Brighton
Burnley v Crystal Palace
Fulham v Everton
Liverpool v Leicester
Man Utd v West Brom
Wolves v Southampton

Arsenal v Wolves
Leicester v Fulham
Man City v Burnley
West Brom v Sheff Utd

I really do hope this is the straw that breaks the camels face!

Surely more people than ever now lookong at iptv etc and realising that just about EVERY OTHER COUNTRY would give them access to every game for £10-20 a month though a single provider.

In the UK they utterly pray on loyalty. Having multiple broadcasters isn't competition like its sometimes dressed up its a way of getting more money. Its not cheaper because you have multiple broadcasters. We still pay sky 20-30 a month, bt 20-30 a month, amazon 8 a month and even a tv licence. That covers about 30% of our games.

Now they finally show us Saturday games and its 15 a pop for 60+% of our games? That's disgusting.

I really hope this catches on and they have pushed too far. They won't stop illegal streams. This time, hopefully they have to offer a product at a reasonable price (like the rest of the world) that makes iptv etc redundant.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gardiner View Post
I think you should preface the last sentence with "Welcome to the future of..."
Unfortunately it's the present.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I expect that PPV will become more prevalent and established as the norm. The big clubs will have another financial advantage.

Question: there is talk of clubs selling rights to "their" games. If we CPFC vs MUFC are the rights solely Palace's (as the home club) or do both clubs have broadcast rights?

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:33 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Let's hope the take up today is abysmal...