Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
It's been coming
Old 25-06-2018, 05:49 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Decent goal. But a pretty uninteresting pair of games with everything decided already. Iran - Portugal will be a cracker. I would LOVE it to see Iran win and Ronaldo cry
Old 25-06-2018, 06:16 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Great result, though a pity they didn't score more. Russia will be out next game
Old 25-06-2018, 06:21 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Great result, though a pity they didn't score more. Russia will be out next game
I reckon quaters when Russia will be out. They will park the bus from now on
Old 25-06-2018, 06:29 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Decent goal. But a pretty uninteresting pair of games with everything decided already. Iran - Portugal will be a cracker. I would LOVE it to see Iran win and Ronaldo cry
Spain play better football than Portugal, and Morocco better football than Iran. Know which game I’m going with. Also find it hard to see Portugal bottling it, but would like to be proven wrong.
Old 25-06-2018, 06:42 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Spain play better football than Portugal, and Morocco better football than Iran. Know which game I’m going with. Also find it hard to see Portugal bottling it, but would like to be proven wrong.
Ronaldo will want to score as he wants the golden boot
Old 25-06-2018, 07:02 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Might give the russophobes a crumb of comfort i guess.

It depends who they get surely. Pengey let them down today, picking the wrong game like that. Plus incredibly hard to win anything in that heat with 10 men.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:05 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Ronaldo will want to score as he wants the golden boot
The award could be a ten quid amazon gift voucher, and he’d still strive to score as many as possible. Guys a machine.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:33 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
The award could be a ten quid amazon gift voucher, and he’d still strive to score as many as possible. Guys a machine.
I know, I think that is why I rate him as a better player compared to Messi....
Old 25-06-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
And I rate Messi better, believe he has similar goal scoring ability to Ronaldo (better career goal rate and conversion rate, but Ronaldo more complete in terms of him being great at heading). But, Messi far superior in dribbling, ball control, balance, short passing, long passing, vision, controlling the midfield and generally dictating a game far more outside of scoring goals. Ronaldo a more complete goal scorer, Messi a better and more complete player.
Old 26-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Both similar as they have both now missed a penalty at the World Cup....
Old 26-06-2018, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Both similar as they have both now missed a penalty at the World Cup....
Ronaldo’s penalty rate is only 60 something % for Portugal! About 20% higher for Madrid and the wankers, no idea what that’s about. Messi has never been a particularly good penalty taker though, Ageuro should take them for the Argies.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 26-06-2018 at 03:08 AM.