Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-06-2018, 01:25 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
That's fair.
I know

That's why I like you

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:12 PM

EnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Not at all. You said you expected to see some russian animals, and seeing how everyone apart from the British seem to be having one huge friendly party out there, I assumed you must mean real animals. Still, you know best of course. You were with all the English angels in Marseille posturing against 20 blokes in black t shirts. Then you ran around Lille with the Welsh trying to attack anyone with a Russian accent, and threw coins at begging children. Or is that nonsense too.
WOW. That's truly state sponsered properganda at it's best. I was with a group of mates who were quietly drinking away from the port as we were wise enough to know that was a silly place to be. Still that didn't prevent us from being attacked by a larger group (more than 20) who came out for the match wearing UFC fighting gloves and gum sheids. People whose idea of a fun day out was beating OAP's unconcious. As for Lille I never went as we played the Welsh in Lens. So yes more nonsense. But this is Russians for you, backward people who despite the evidence being there would argue the sky was green if you told them it was blue.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:24 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglandEagle View Post
WOW. That's truly state sponsered properganda at it's best. I was with a group of mates who were quietly drinking away from the port as we were wise enough to know that was a silly place to be. Still that didn't prevent us from being attacked by a larger group (more than 20) who came out for the match wearing UFC fighting gloves and gum sheids. People whose idea of a fun day out was beating OAP's unconcious. As for Lille I never went as we played the Welsh in Lens. So yes more nonsense. But this is Russians for you, backward people who despite the evidence being there would argue the sky was green if you told them it was blue.
Didn't knock any sense into you sadly it seems.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:37 PM

EnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnglandEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Didn't knock any sense into you sadly it seems.
Yeah that just proves my point. I go to football to enjoy myself not to put my life at risk and have friends hospitalised. If you think defending that sort of beahviour and making comments like that are acceptable then you're a ******* idiot.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:45 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Yeah that just proves my point. I go to football to enjoy myself not to put my life at risk and have friends hospitalised. If you think defending that sort of beahviour and making comments like that are acceptable then you're a ******* idiot.
I'm not the one claiming that a country of 165 million, with more culture in its little finger than you have in your moronic russophobic little brain, doesn't have the capacity to rise up against a leader it votes in huge numbers. I'll leave such idiocy to you. Now feck off, I'm trying to watch football.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Get a room you two.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:00 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not the one claiming that a country of 165 million, with more culture in its little finger than you have in your moronic russophobic little brain, doesn't have the capacity to rise up against a leader it votes in huge numbers. I'll leave such idiocy to you. Now feck off, I'm trying to watch football.
Is he in your house ?
Old 21-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Does this mean it's over between you?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 21-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
Harry Maguire as an England centre back sums up the lack of quality we have. The bloke is an absolute donkey

Kyle Walker as a centre back, wtf?

Stones barely played for City

Pickford over-rated

What can possibly go wrong!
Hindsight is a wonderful thing

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 21-06-2018, 10:32 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
Hindsight is a wonderful thing
Don’t think he was wrong about Walker to be fair. How many times has he even played there for City?
Old 22-06-2018, 12:21 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Don’t think he was wrong about Walker to be fair. How many times has he even played there for City?
Have a read of this re Walker:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-06-2018, 03:11 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
I am one of the 'myopic Henderson haters'.

Last night, I thought he was tidy but no more. We had >60% possession so it's not like the back 3 needed huge protection. In this scenario it was disappointing that many of his passes were either sideways or back to the player who had just passed it to him. He hit a horror of a return pass to Pickford in the first half.

He did have one excellent shot & put someone (Lingard or Alli, I can't remember which) through with a great early pass in the first half.

But overall, I thought he was pedestrian, regularly failing to move into space to receive the ball. His football brain is not quick enough nor his technique good enough for top international football. When we needed momentum & impetus in the 2nd half, he didn't deliver, bar one nice ball out to Trippier. He may or may not be better in that role than Dier but even if he is better, that doesn't mean he's that good in the role. He will definitely face a sterner test against Belgium but also 2nd tier countries like Poland & Colombia, where I suspect he will be again found wanting.

Him aside, my greatest frustration was on the left hand side where Maguire & Young don't have a left foot between them. Young constantly slowed play by having to cut back in on his right foot - compare this with Trippier (my MOM) who repeatedly galloped into space on the right hand side and put quick ball in with his right foot. The contrast was stark.

Thankfully, we have a bloody good striker.
Same as when we played Liverpool. Couldnt see why he was so feted in the press. did a characte assassination of Wilf when both involved with u21s, Wont forget that
Old 26-06-2018, 03:16 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
You could easily make a documentary on England painting it in the exact same light as Russia has been. We have Brexit, knife crime, moped gangs, far right marches and MPs murdered in the street. Reality is this is a nice place to live and I am sure Russia has been very friendly.
How do you get Brexit and knife crime in the same racket