Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Says Rocky Dennis. You couldn't make it up.
I can’t rep you but I’ve asked Cher to do so on my behalf.
Old 27-06-2018, 11:46 AM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Have the Serbs played the Croats lately. Might be an interesting game
Watched a Serbia v Croatia qualifier few years ago in a bar in Croatia....unbelievable....fascist 1941-45 era chants about liquidating Serbs in the bar on the one hand and a banner in the crowd at the game extolling the virtues of the massacre of Croats by Serbs at Vukovar in the 90's...Both legs of the qualifier banned any away fans...
Old 27-06-2018, 01:13 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
They're usually quiet affairs. I'd love it if it was the final.