Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:24 PM

Cube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 02-07-2018, 07:05 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
**** me they're a bunch of *****.
They really are
Old 02-07-2018, 08:34 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Does anyone else not rate jesus? i'm sure firminho is far better and aguero for city, but both managers seem to rate jesus more. I just can't see it.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:25 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Brazil slowly moves up the competition.

I wonder if Neymar roll will ever become as famous as Cruyff turn
Old 02-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Brazil slowly moves up the competition.

I wonder if Neymar roll will ever become as famous as Cruyff turn
He is a complete tosser. He learned all that hystrionics from Rivaldo
Old 03-07-2018, 11:18 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Looking at the replays on the news again this morning, it is clear that the Mexican player stood on both Neymar's and the linesman's foot at the same time, probably with equal force. I certainly didn't notice the lino rolling around punching the grass afterwards. I suspect it was unintentional, confirmed as a non-event by the lino, and is why the Mexican wasn't booked or sent off. No excuse not to book Neymar though.

Neymar also ran away from his team mates after scoring, to make the celebration all about him. It's a no from me Doogie
Old 03-07-2018, 03:22 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
Does anyone else not rate jesus? i'm sure firminho is far better and aguero for city, but both managers seem to rate jesus more. I just can't see it.
I don’t think Pep rates Jesus more, he merely switches them around often for squad rotation. Jesus does have advantages though, for one he’s a bit more energetic than Ageuro and more suited to pressing. As for Firmino, I don’t think he’s as good a poacher as Jesus, but a better player overall yes. For Brazil, Jesus has a far more impressive goal record than Firmino. Also, Tite is thinking long term by making Jesus first choice, being only 21, he’ll probably be first choice at the next two world cups at least.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 03-07-2018 at 03:24 PM.