Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:52 PM

Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
World Cup Final in New York

I’ll be in New York for the WC Final. Any ex pats got a suggestion for a good bar or pub to watch it at?
Old 09-07-2018, 03:52 PM

Nuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m staying near Times Square
Old 10-07-2018, 09:23 AM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWingy_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was going to ask the same question, but my new company (who are sending me there for training) have booked my flights while the final is on. Livid. Not much I can do now except hope on board Wi-Fi can help me out...

Not that I don't appreciate a free week in NYC but come on...
Old 10-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingy_CPFC View Post
Was going to ask the same question, but my new company (who are sending me there for training) have booked my flights while the final is on. Livid. Not much I can do now except hope on board Wi-Fi can help me out...

Not that I don't appreciate a free week in NYC but come on...
WTF. You must resign.

For the record the most popular bar with ex-pats in New York is Legends (or the 'Football Factory'). It's right near the Empire State Building. Go downstairs and they'll have it on every screen. They also stream every Premier League match here - I've watched Palace there twice with a few other CPFC fans and will be there for the Bournemouth game in October!