Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Pretty sure the only players with better goal records than Kane over the past two or three years are Messi and Ronaldo. He clearly belongs in the world class striker bracket along side Lewandowski, Suarez and co.
Lewandowski did **** all, except miss some good chances.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:40 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Just got in from watching the match with some mates outside Lyon. It's fair to say there are a lot of happy (and tired) faces today.
I really though the only way France would have a chance of going far in this WC would be by playing flamboyant attacking football. The opposite has actually happened so it's fair play to France's very pragmatic coach Didier Deschamps who's got his group of players working very well together.
One of the most important things he did was not to select any "Billy Big Bollocks" type players such as Benzema and Rabiot. He did select one, Pogba, but Deschamps has actually got him to knuckle down and do his job.

Lloris: After a dodgy second half to the season and some unconvincing performances in the warm-up matches, he showed his class with a couple of outstanding saves.
Pavard: He's come from nowhere. Stuttgart paid Lille €5m for him two years ago. A more than solid defender who is also a threat going forward.
Hernandez: He's probably the weak link in defence, but has done OK in spite of his lack of experience.
Varane: People said he only played well for Real Madrid 'cos he was playing alongside Ramos. He's proving them wrong during this WC.
Umtiti: People said he only played well for Barcelona 'cos he was playing alongside Piqué. He's proving them wrong during this WC.
Kanté: World-class, one of the players of the WC so far. And so unassuming too!
Pogba: Very overrated IMO, but he did the job last night.
Matuidi: Fair play to him last night. Deschamps plays him out of position, but he knows what he has to do and last night I thought he did very well. He got clattered into a couple of times during the match too.
Griezmann: He's been slightly underwhelming during the WC for me. If the final is against England, I'm worried he might step up ...
Giroud: He hasn't scored during this WC but last night, once again, he gave the Belgian defenders a lot to think about.
Mbappé: He's got frightening pace. If Giroud had scored after Mbappé's outrageous flick-on, it would have been the goal of the WC.
Great summary. I liked Mbappe before last night, but I thought he was petulant and unsporting against the Belgians. Traits you don't mind in your own team, but despise in the opposition. A fantastic talent. If only we had one of those. Can't think of anyone..........
Old 11-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
So do I. I plan to disguise it as a 1974 Ford Capri. Hammer is out, Father Ted style.

Looks like the sort of car you'd draw when you were 12.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Belgium choked. Let’s hope Croatia do the same
They don't need to, we are stronger, but nothing is in the bag.

We'll need a little luck v France but let's not hold them in awe as Worldbeaters, because they aren't and can be stopped. We also have pace at the front for them to worry about.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:43 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
So do I. I plan to disguise it as a 1974 Ford Capri. Hammer is out, Father Ted style.

You don't live in Scotland, but you might as well do.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:06 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

You don't live in Scotland, but you might as well do.
We had cars in the 70's that were more filler than metal. If we'd had speed bumps then they would have been in bits.