Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 12-07-2018, 06:45 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-07-2018, 08:28 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Slightly disappointed in the slagging of Southgate.

Having suffered the underperformance of the so-called golden generation and in fairness St. Roy of Croydon setting the bar low after 2014 and 2016, the expectations were the cubed root of **** all.

Southgate deserves a huge amount of credit for realising that the low bar meant this tournament was a free hit and he could tear up the exiting template, try something new without a high tariff in the event it didn’t work.

Yes, circumstances helped and Southgate played these well but its undeniable that the gamble did pay off and we all got swept along.

I’m hoping this is the start of something but the two concerns would be that this set of circumstances, in particular the way the fixtures panned out and the lack of ego in the camp will not repeat itself so perhaps it is a missed opportunity. Equally this tournament has reset the bar so future expectation will be that much higher which brings its own pressures.

Southgate has been astute and should to be given the room to get on and do it
Old 12-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Premature ejaculation?
At may age - its only EVER Mature....
Old 12-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Cannot slag England off as they were expected to do nothing.

At least they were there until the penultimate day. Perhaps if Lallana and Chamberlain hadn't been injured - we might have had enough flair to progress. Who knows?

Major progress as a team and good experience for the young squad.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:13 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Lots of ifs and buts but it is a very good foundation. Maybe Hansen got it right all those years ago but age and experience will come.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:43 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky dancer View Post
There is a guy where I work in a hospital in Australia who has a psychiatric disability. He can't function in the world, but he has this one thing which he can do better than anyone else, which believe it or not is tipping Aussie rules football results. Seriously. His record is not perfect but like I say, he's better than anyone including serious fans. So I asked him today who would win the World Cup. And he says England.
As an Australian myself, I want you to thank this man for me