Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I think it's great. Some decent decisions being made according to the laws, which most people don't seem to understand because they've been brainwashed by idiotic pundits. Why people think it'll clear up everything though is beyond me, it'll just catch the bulk of it.
Old 18-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
Imagine if our winner at home to Watford in injury time went to a VAR review!

It would have ruined our amazing celebrations of that moment!
Would've been a double celebration
Old 18-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Haram!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I wouldn't have awarded that pen for France myself. The Aussies made a good tackle and his follow through took Griezman out. In the old days that was called taking everything out.
Good job you aren't a ref then because we'd have to chant "You don't know what you're doing"

A direct free kick is awarded when a player......

.....Impedes the progress of an opponent with contact.

If a player commits a direct free kick offence within his own penalty area, a penalty kick is awarded irrespective of the position of the ball, provided the ball is in play.

Absolutely nothing on touching the ball, before or after. Suggest you send your outrage to FIFA

Joining you in the "I don't know the rules" basket are

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
That fact people are still debating the French penalty means VAR should not have awarded a penalty. VAR should just intervene on 100%, no argument incidents that the ref has either not seen or is unsure of because of his angle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
I agree. The other thing is, surely whether the striker still has control of the ball is both irrelevant and impossible to judge? Either it wasn't a foul, or it was, regardless of how far ahead the ball has got.

My unhumble opinion is the touch on the ball made it legit. But the key issue is the element of doubt itself - having not given a pen, it wasn't clear enough to reverse that decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
Was the French one a clear pen? not for me,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Yes agree.

Homework for tonight or forever sound like a pundit.

Last edited by Spindle; 18-06-2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:04 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Good job you aren't a ref then because we'd have to chant "You don't know what you're doing"

A direct free kick is awarded when a player......

.....Impedes the progress of an opponent with contact.

If a player commits a direct free kick offence within his own penalty area, a penalty kick is awarded irrespective of the position of the ball, provided the ball is in play.

Absolutely nothing on touching the ball, before or after. Suggest you send your outrage to FIFA
I will. When I grew up playing, if you got the ball first you were in the clear. Mind you, it was a contact sport then.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:04 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Another stunning success this evening
Old 18-06-2018, 10:18 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Another stunning success this evening
It was almost as if the communication link to the international officials had gone down. The ref at the match was equally to blame.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:32 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
We just need to accept, FIFA are just a little bit bent.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:35 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Must have been clattenberg or stevie wonder in there tonight, useless unfortunately
Old 18-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
If they couldnt give not one but two wwe smackdowns on Kane then what is the point of them?
Old 18-06-2018, 10:41 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Very very strange. In some of the other games it's clear the ref is waiting to hear from the VAR officials on some pretty mundane incidents before making a final call. I said it on the other thread but I cannot for a second understand how the officials in the room cannot suggest the ref looks at both the kane incidents. I just don't get it. How anyone could look at them and say no pen is either being paid off or completely incompetent. I could understand the latter if it was one guy in a room but there's about 5 of them. Very odd
Old 18-06-2018, 10:42 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
There were two golden opportunities to validate it tonight, somehow, they chose not to. Maybe they don't like it either.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:43 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Stevie Wonder , David Blunkett and the bloke from Peters & Lee made up tonight's VAR pannel .
Old 18-06-2018, 10:51 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Also. It would help if any of our players bothered appealing for a pen....
Old 18-06-2018, 10:53 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
If it is deliberate, do FIFA want England on the first plane home because of the fans' hooligan reputation? We've had so many dubious exits it the past (when we haven't been shite).
Old 18-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I honestly think the ref told them no on these tonight.

The way it works is if they see something they will say it to him in case he missed it. On one of those incidents he clearly saw it but somehow insinuated to Kane he went down too easy and waved it away so suggests to me he brushed them off!

I think someone needs to check that ref out because he looked seriously bent tonight, some absolutely shockingly wrong decisions against England and couldn't wait to give that penalty against us too.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Stevie Wonder , David Blunkett and the bloke from Peters & Lee made up tonight's VAR pannel .
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...

Cricket wanker.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
That was a very dodgy refereeing performance. Wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that someone had paid him off.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:35 PM

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be interested to hear from BBS'ers in other countries how people there have reacted to the Kane incidents not being given. Would like to think the incompetence was noticed and commented on?
Old 18-06-2018, 11:42 PM
South Penge Massive

There's a funny WhatsApp picture doing the rounds of the international officials watching VR. Don't think it's suitable to be posted on here though

Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:42 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
That was a very dodgy refereeing performance. Wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that someone had paid him off.
Was expecting a review on Kane’s header because his shirt wasn’t tucked in