Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-06-2018, 02:08 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Vey clear that incompetence wasn't the issue for the VAR non decisions. Hopefully England have told FIFA to make sure people who cant be corrupted make the decisions next time or we might as well walk away.
Old 19-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away View Post
Ok - so for the sake of clarity you've argued here that the ref may have given France a penalty for obstruction and you've argued elsewhere that it was definitely a penalty and you've suggested to pretty much anyone who doesn't think the ref was right on this occasion should go and read the rules ... or forever sound like a pundit.
You got it. Welcome to the internet.
Old 19-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Bbc showed them again earlier and did identify on the first (Kane being WWF style to the floor) that Stones pushes his player before so this COULD excuse the VAR but as for the other one...
Old 19-06-2018, 07:07 PM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I will. When I grew up playing, if you got the ball first you were in the clear. Mind you, it was a contact sport then.
He got a touch on the ball but then Griezmann was still in control of the ball and advancing on goal, and the follow through took him out to impede a goal scoring opportunity, if the ball had changed direction out of Griezmann’s path I would agree with you. I can appreciate how people can see the other side but it’s a penalty for me.
Old 19-06-2018, 07:17 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God View Post
He got a touch on the ball but then Griezmann was still in control of the ball and advancing on goal, and the follow through took him out to impede a goal scoring opportunity, if the ball had changed direction out of Griezmann’s path I would agree with you. I can appreciate how people can see the other side but it’s a penalty for me.
Yeah that's fair enough. In fact today I saw someone get booked in a similar fashion, won the ball, but then tripped the opponent during his follow through. Was outside the box but I would have expected a pen for that. I guess a lot depends on how aware the ref feels you are. All about intent I guess.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:29 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Couldn't see that decision going against the Russians if it wasn't already 3-0.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:32 AM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Good job you aren't a ref then because we'd have to chant "You don't know what you're doing"

A direct free kick is awarded when a player......

.....Impedes the progress of an opponent with contact.

If a player commits a direct free kick offence within his own penalty area, a penalty kick is awarded irrespective of the position of the ball, provided the ball is in play.

Absolutely nothing on touching the ball, before or after. Suggest you send your outrage to FIFA

Joining you in the "I don't know the rules" basket are

Homework for tonight or forever sound like a pundit.
Actually, straight from FIFA's Laws of the Game;

A direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any
of the following seven offences in a manner considered by the referee to be
careless, reckless or using excessive force:
• kicks or attempts to kick an opponent
• trips or attempts to trip an opponent
• jumps at an opponent
• charges an opponent
• strikes or attempts to strike an opponent
• pushes an opponent
• tackles an opponent
A direct free kick is also awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any
of the following three offences:
• holds an opponent
• spits at an opponent
• handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own
penalty area)

Nothing about "contact".

Do you know what you are doing?
Old 20-06-2018, 08:05 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Couldn't see that decision going against the Russians if it wasn't already 3-0.
No chance at 2-1.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:10 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnicholson View Post

• jumps at an opponent
• charges an opponent
• pushes an opponent
• tackles an opponent
• holds an opponent
• spits at an opponent
penalty area)

Nothing about "contact".

This means jumping to avoid a challenge shouldn’t have any bearing on whether the ref awards a pen. If a defender slides in, misses the ball causing the attacker to jump to avoid the defender- penalty. Why does everyone say you musn’t try and stay on your feet?
Old 20-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnicholson View Post

• jumps at an opponent
• charges an opponent
• pushes an opponent
• tackles an opponent
• holds an opponent
• spits at an opponent
penalty area)

Nothing about "contact".

Actually you stopped short of the complete law which goes on. I used copy and paste too but I'm better at it
Old 20-06-2018, 03:18 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
If the issue is trying to cycle through 25 different angles before play restarts they either need less angles or more people looking at the monitors
Old 21-06-2018, 01:39 AM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Actually you stopped short of the complete law which goes on. I used copy and paste too but I'm better at it
• jumps at an opponent
• charges an opponent
• pushes an opponent
• tackles an opponent
• holds an opponent
• spits at an opponent
penalty area)
A direct free kick is taken from the place where the offence occurred
(see Law 13 – Position of free kick).

still nothing about "contact"
Old 21-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can solve this dispute rather quickly.

The "impeding the progress of the opponent WITH CONTACT" Direct Free Kick foul is a new addition to the Laws of the Game, added by the IFAB for the 2018-2019 Laws, which did not apply to this past season but DO apply to the World Cup and all proceeding competitions.

A lot of previously INDIRECT free kick offenses (such as the one above) were changed to DIRECT free kicks (or penalty kicks) with the recent law changes. For example, "fouling" a substitute or a teammate can no longer be cheekily written in quotation marks, because they are now considered legitimate fouls punishable by direct free kick (or penalty kick). Same for offenses such as "fouling" a player off the field*, "fouling" a player while the ball is not in play, or entering the field without permission (such as for a return from injury) and interfering with play.

*It's really hard for me to type that without quotation marks; these have NOT been fouls for decades!

Last edited by Chas; 21-06-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old 23-06-2018, 08:21 PM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
Shocking again. These people are idiots.
Old 23-06-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
No. They are cheats.
Old 23-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
No...they think we are idiots
Old 23-06-2018, 08:30 PM

M3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is hereM3 Eagle Sam the man is here
Yes and yes
Old 25-06-2018, 10:11 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Time to drop the dead donkey. That was appalling . the players and Management of POrtufgal and IraN HAVE DIVEN A COACH AND HORSES AND SHOWN HOW TO RENDER IT A COMPLETE ******* FARCE ERENDERING THE MATCH UNWATCHABLE.aNYOHE WANTS THIS NEEDS TO SCREW THEIR HEAD ON THE OTHER WAY.
Old 25-06-2018, 10:15 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Time to drop the dead donkey. That was appalling . the players and Management of POrtufgal and IraN HAVE DIVEN A COACH AND HORSES AND SHOWN HOW TO RENDER IT A COMPLETE ******* FARCE ERENDERING THE MATCH UNWATCHABLE.aNYOHE WANTS THIS NEEDS TO SCREW THEIR HEAD ON THE OTHER WAY.
And breathe...
Old 25-06-2018, 10:16 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Say it as you see it

Clearly Portugal, that ref, pressure, and VAR aren't a good match.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.