Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-06-2018, 06:41 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Cant help but be a bit excited...which is exactly the wrong state of mind for being an England supporter...of basically any sport

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
With Belgium's score at the minute a drubbing of Tunisia tonight has us to all intents and purposes qualified.
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Tunisia Vs England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Agree with all your other points, but Maguire a donkey??? have you ever watched him play? Doesn't sound like it. Classy player

Could say the same about you to be fair. He is a cart horse.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:42 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Did you watch his last 3 performances against us?

Conceded 12 goals, and was bloody awful in all 3 games
Players should be judged on all their matches, not 3, and although Maguire is seemingly prone to the odd stinker (like many players), on average, he’s a solid player.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Players should be judged on all their matches, not 3, and although Maguire is seemingly prone to the odd stinker (like many players), on average, he’s a solid player.

Not that i’ve seen. The three matches against is just add weight to the case against him.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:44 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Not that i’ve seen. The three matches against is just add weight to the case against him.
Fair enough. I’ve seen some outstanding games from him, some average games, and those three shite games.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:45 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:

Apart from those three games he’s been very good in most the Leicester games I’ve seen. I don’t get the hate for him. Stones on the other hand....
Old 18-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I thought he was the only one to do himself justice in the last game. Maybe he has had a couple of shockers previously, but i stand by my opinion from what i've seen of him. Very good centre back.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:48 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
I thought he was the only one to do himself justice in the last game. Maybe he has had a couple of shockers previously, but i stand by my opinion from what i've seen of him. Very good centre back.
Well, we are soon going to find out just how good.... Or bad he is
Old 18-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Feels good that Rooney is no longer part of the England set up.

Fat ******* ogre ****
Old 18-06-2018, 07:01 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
1Pickford
2Walker
5Stones
6Maguire
8Henderson
12Trippier
7Lingard
20Alli
18Young
9Kane
10Sterling
Old 18-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Henderson ffs

Henderson is starting, I struggle to see what he adds to any team let alone the national one
Once More Into The Fray

Lingard. Rodent wanker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Henderson ffs
Great minds, great minds
Old 18-06-2018, 07:03 PM

Dier over Henderson any day
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Is Pickford (3 caps) our most inexperienced keeper ever in a tournament?

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seen Maguire three times live and in those games was poor and looked no way an international class player at this level. Slow and cumbersome and not much else apart from that.

Oh, dear - that line up. 5 very good players and 6 pretty average ones.

Could be entertaining this.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:04 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
.................Pickford
.........Walker. ...Maguire. ..Stones

Trippier. .......Henderson.....Lingard...........Young
.....................................Dele

....................Kane. ...........Sterling
Old 18-06-2018, 07:04 PM

West Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWest Dorset Exi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agree with everyone about Henderson, but Lingard and Young are also useless?