Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-06-2018, 01:17 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I don't think that's the only reason why a trip to Volgograd isn't as appealing as jumping on a Eurostar to Lille
No. The quality of the England support improves greatly the further the game is from England. The massive majority of travel club members are top people who support the team and represent our nation in the right way. Unfortunately, as soon as a game is more accessible, a load of idiots who don't know how to behave jump on the bandwagon and ruin it for the rest of us. This doesn't take the form of old school violence, but is more a case of drunken anti-social behaviour. Amsterdam was a prime example in March.

Those of us that travel regularly prefer games further afield for this reason.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I agree, it's just two idiots. But it's still two idiots that give the English fans a bad name.

You know as well as I do that in the eyes of the media and other football fans, these two will be seen as majority by many. Unfortunately that's how a lot of people think. Hell, it's classic football reasoning. We as Palace fans do it with our rivals. Millwall and Brighton have shitty supporters, but we will group the good ones together with them and label them all as bad. I'm not saying it's right, its just how a lot of people think. These idiots will do just that in the eyes of many.
No, it's how you think,you come across as disappointed.

Two idiots did not give the England support a bad name its only hand-wringers like you that are looking to give the English support a bad name and by the looks of it having a real hard time of it....Maybe you could look at it a different way...Out of say 4000 English supporters there has been no trouble all has gone well, the Russians have been great.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:33 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
The biggest problem with our support is the ******* god awful 'England band'. The sooner they give up the better.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
The biggest problem with our support is the ******* god awful 'England band'. The sooner they give up the better.
Got me there
Old 21-06-2018, 01:39 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree, it's just two idiots. But it's still two idiots that give the English fans a bad name.
I bet this hasnt even been reported in another country. No one else will give a ****. Whilst its stupid behavior it's not even news worthy here.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:43 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised it's been brilliant so far, clearly a lot of the English 'hard lads' have bottled it. The tournament is better off without the usual mass of English twats, really hope it stays that way.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:45 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
No. The quality of the England support improves greatly the further the game is from England. The massive majority of travel club members are top people who support the team and represent our nation in the right way. Unfortunately, as soon as a game is more accessible, a load of idiots who don't know how to behave jump on the bandwagon and ruin it for the rest of us. This doesn't take the form of old school violence, but is more a case of drunken anti-social behaviour. Amsterdam was a prime example in March.

Those of us that travel regularly prefer games further afield for this reason.
I don't really know but I bet that's true.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:49 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
No, it's how you think,you come across as disappointed.

Two idiots did not give the England support a bad name its only hand-wringers like you that are looking to give the English support a bad name and by the looks of it having a real hard time of it....Maybe you could look at it a different way...Out of say 4000 English supporters there has been no trouble all has gone well, the Russians have been great.
Come on, you're smarter than that. You know how people outside looking in look at football fans. We're hooligans, always causing trouble etc. A lot of people will look at this and make assumptions about the whole fan base. They're wrong, but it doesn't help football fans reputation does it?

Me personally, I couldn't care less as I don't support England. I was just looking to see what the response would be. But sure, hand wringer. If you say so.

Free Palestine
Old 21-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Come on, you're smarter than that. You know how people outside looking in look at football fans. We're hooligans, always causing trouble etc. A lot of people will look at this and make assumptions about the whole fan base. They're wrong, but it doesn't help football fans reputation does it?

Me personally, I couldn't care less as I don't support England. I was just looking to see what the response would be. But sure, hand wringer. If you say so.
Of course you do not support England and you do care they wave a flag

When credit is due you give it and so far the English support has been great rather than you generalising negative shit about thousands of supporters...I hope you do not generalise like this on other groups of people ?

Must be frustrating a whole week and just this...Don't worry one or two might get pissed and knock over a chair or something for you to wet your knickers about ...
Old 21-06-2018, 02:07 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

Must be frustrating a whole week and just this...Don't worry one or two might get pissed and knock over a chair or something for you to wet your knickers about ...
OF COURSE I'LL BE ANGRY/TRIGGERED/OFFENDED... said the fictional version of me you have in your head

Free Palestine
Old 21-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
OF COURSE I'LL BE ANGRY/TRIGGERED/OFFENDED... said the fictional version of me you have in your head
Err.. You started a generalising negative thread asking if England fans are behaving themselves when yes they are,then you heaped on the stereotypical English hooligan bollocks when feck all has happened...???
Old 21-06-2018, 02:20 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
There is a Frankie Boyle documentary about Russia/the world cup,on the BBC iplayer. He spoke to several people on it that said there wouldn't be trouble because the police had visited all the gangs and told them they would come down very hard on them is they caused any problems. So far that seems to be holding true.
Why didn’t they tell them the same things two years ago?
Old 21-06-2018, 03:45 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I don't really know but I bet that's true.
It's like comparing the Palace away support at somewhere like Reading to the support when we go up to Burnley, Sunderland etc.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
No thread about Polish supporters attscking Senegalese fans......

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Sure I saw Alan Sugar in there chucking a tressle table.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 24 BHAFC - 11
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 21-06-2018, 05:02 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Because it was in France and Russia didn't care about it?
Old 21-06-2018, 05:47 PM

WIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWIZARD came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
These sort of wankers make it easy for the media.

They should be handed over the Russians. They know how to deal with Nazi sympathisers.
In the early hours of Tuesday morning in an English pub in central Volgograd, a Guardian reporter heard three young Russian men sing a chant involving the words “Hitlerjugend SS”, apparently a common chant among far-right football supporters in Russia and Ukraine. Elsewhere in the pub, England and Tunisia fans were drinking together with locals amid a party atmosphere.

Lets hope they do then!
Old 21-06-2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Because it wasn't in Russia. They don't want to be embarrassed at home.
Old 21-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I thought the Russians had banned them for this tournament?

Agree they are a first class load of wankers (and a good reason to dislike Sheffield Wednesday)
Old 21-06-2018, 07:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Any video/youtube footage for the pavement dancers (me) to pull their wire to?