Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-06-2018, 11:21 AM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Because money talks and bullshit walks.
You know you know.
Attached Images
File Type: gif giphy.gif (981.5 KB, 22 views)
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:21 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I make the double headed eagle gesture if I find out someone is Albanian, so I hope not. I just assumed that it was referencing the Albanian flag.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Homage to Fingerbobs innit. Dunno what all the fuss is about.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 26-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
I have quite a few Serbian friends and even the most reasonable go into completely OTT nationalistic mode at any mention of Kosovo....but there are two sides to it...

'Kosovo Assembly members held a minute’s silence on January 31 to commemorate the death of Kosovo’s only Hague war crimes convict, Haradin Bala.

Bala, a former Kosovo Liberation Army guerrilla, died at the age of 60 after being granted early release in 2013.

The minute’s silence was proposed by MP Milaim Zeka from the governing coalition party NISMA (Initiative for Kosovo).

“All people in the world honour their values, their people, their heroes. Last night, a great man passed away, a man that has made a great contribution to this country, this nation, and thanks to him, we are sitting now in the parliament of Kosovo. I am speaking about Haradin Bala,” Zeka said.

...In November 2005, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia found Haradin Bala guilty of torture, cruel treatment and murder, and sentenced him to 13 years of imprisonment.'

We are talking current rivalries here way beyond anything in our part of Europe....nothing to date in football terms topping the drone carrying the Albanian double eagle remotely piloted into the stadium in Belgrade causing the Serbia v Albania qualifier to be abandoned.

Many left Kosovo,with Switzerland being a popular destination.....you see them driving down through Montenegro in the summer to visit friends and family...and ,like the large numbers of other migrants from former Yugoslavia ,feel a sense of very strong connection with the 'homeland'.

Any suggestion of Shaqiri being signed by us I'd say would be madness given the zero potential for bonding between him and our captain.
Excellent post.

But one small, but significant detail needs amending.
You mention the drone piloted into the stadium in Belgrade causing the Serbia v Albania qualifier to be abandoned, saying it displayed the 'Albanian double eagle'.
It actually displayed a map of 'Greater Albania', showing the sovereign areas in other countries that Albania lays claim to - including parts of Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece and Serbia. This provoked tensions with other nationalities, not just the Serbs. Somehow the Albanians did a good job of playing the victims and Serbia had 3 points deducted.

Totally agree it would be madness to sign Shaqiri while we have Luka, let alone getting Mitrovic in at the same time.
Old 26-06-2018, 01:18 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I make the double headed eagle gesture if I find out someone is Albanian, so I hope not. I just assumed that it was referencing the Albanian flag.
You are turning into Matov.
Old 26-06-2018, 01:21 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Shut it, blackie.
Old 26-06-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
I am not keen on the wing celebrations as I believe they have a darker motive than "explained"

Is this the same dumb FIFA that has told England fans not to sing any #Brexit chants by any chance ??

SONG'S OVER

FIFA will punish any pro-Brexit chants by England fans in 2018 World Cup clash with Belgium. Chants heard at Euro 2016 yet to surface in Russia but Three Lions fans have been warned not to engage against Belgium.

"FIFA officials told the Telegraph that the chants would be considered political messages, which are banned by football’s governing body.

At Euro 2016, chants of “f*** off Europe, we’re all voting out” in the games before the June 23 referendum on the UK’s EU membership quickly turned to “f*** off Europe, we all voted out” after the result.

The chants were not reported at either of England’s opening two games at the World Cup, but with Thursday’s game being England‘s first against an EU member, and the home of Brussels at that, tempers may flare. The FA will be sanctioned if fans are deemed to be “displaying insulting or political slogans in any form” or “uttering insulting words or sounds”.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 26-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
lol - aren't you one of those who bangs on about fake news (but can't see it when it's in front of them?)
Old 26-06-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
I was accused of turning into 'Richard' yesterday. It's not been a good summer so far.
Old 26-06-2018, 02:11 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
The chants were not reported at either of England’s opening two games at the World Cup, but with Thursday’s game being England‘s first against an EU member, and the home of Brussels at that, tempers may flare.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
tempers may flare?? lol
Old 26-06-2018, 02:12 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was accused of turning into 'Richard' yesterday. It's not been a good summer so far.
Have you bought a silly sports car?
Old 26-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Quote:
One minute you are burying a hun under some tarmac and the next you are saluting the queen in your salmon trousers.

Life comes at you fast, James.
Old 26-06-2018, 02:58 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
apparrantly Swiss fans are crowd funding to pay the 3 players fines
Old 26-06-2018, 02:58 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
At least nobody has reminded you for a while that you're the spitting image of Ian Holloway.
Old 26-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIPEAGLE View Post
So much for neutrality
Old 26-06-2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIPEAGLE View Post
Dust off a few oil paintings & ingots from the circa 1930's that have been tucked away in their cellars all this time. They'll have the fine covered in no time.
Old 26-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
At least nobody has reminded you for a while that you're the spitting image of Ian Holloway.
Is that a post Fulham Holloway or barrel of nipples Holloway?
Old 26-06-2018, 06:07 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dust off a few oil paintings & ingots from the circa 1930's that have been tucked away in their cellars all this time. They'll have the fine covered in no time.
Will take a time most Swiss stockpile their booze in their bunkers
Will need to move it all before revealing any I'll gotten gains.

SaulAlinsky
Old 26-06-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
Says Rocky Dennis. You couldn't make it up.
Old 26-06-2018, 07:41 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Have the Serbs played the Croats lately. Might be an interesting game