Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Pengey is the highlight for me. Am actually feeling like pengey-lite today having driven to London and back yesterday for some free toughened glass, some of I broke driving over a pothole on the hard shoulder when 30 miles from home.
Not very tough then
Old 25-06-2018, 04:17 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I have to hold my hands up, I even started a thread after the poisoning attacks in Salisbury asking whether we should boycott the WC but so far it's been absolutely brilliant.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:18 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Pengey is the highlight for me.
He's certainly making this tournament his own. Some phenomenal travelling, and flag placement. Proper cult hero!
Old 25-06-2018, 04:20 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
Not very tough then
No. Piss weak glass would be more accurate. Annoying to get it so nearly all back home in one piece though. Bastard scottish roadworks forcing me onto the russian-like hard shoulder. Could have fixed that bit first.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:22 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
He's certainly making this tournament his own. Some phenomenal travelling, and flag placement. Proper cult hero!
He's certainly put South Penge on the map hasnt he. Must be stinking a bit by now though. Half expecting to see a Sponge banner soon.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:23 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Soft glass, proper well hard shoulder, fatal combination
Old 25-06-2018, 04:31 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
Soft glass, proper well hard shoulder, fatal combination
I'd driven 940 miles by that point so would have added it to the things that annoy you thread if i'd had any energy left. Normally only do 300 a day in the train. Probably about a mornings work for Pengey though.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:43 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
No. Piss weak glass would be more accurate.
Now you know why it was free

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 25-06-2018, 04:49 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Now you know why it was free
Yeah. We had to carry them down 2 flights of bastard stairs in a former office block, soon to become posh flats. 8 foot by 3 foot. Broke 2 of them doing that 9 survived though, mostly thanks to putting carpet tile spacers between them and not exiting roundabouts too fast.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:56 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Still disgusted at what they did to ruin the French tournament and were allowed to get away with by UEFA and FIFA

Not really, they have more than their fair share of assholes.
And as soon as it's a tournament not on Russian soil they will be right back at it with basically the blessing of the Russian government.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:03 PM
South Penge Massive

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:06 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yup you're right, it is boring, but great world cup, way more exciting than brazil
Old 25-06-2018, 05:07 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
Yup you're right, it is boring
Do you believe the nonsense you write?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:08 PM
South Penge Massive

Agree with your edited bit though. Tis a fine world cup.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Do you believe the nonsense you write?
You're right, sure we will never see Russian football violence, racism etc ever again.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Agree with your edited bit though. Tis a fine world cup.
And not trying to knock the world cup, it's been great, the facilites look amazing and there has been nothing but positive things said about the Russians as hosts. But one doesn't cancel the other
Old 25-06-2018, 05:18 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
And not trying to knock the world cup, it's been great, the facilites look amazing and there has been nothing but positive things said about the Russians as hosts. But one doesn't cancel the other
Yes it does. You cant equate the actions of 20 thugs with the hospitality of 165 million. And you cant claim that the fine russian government in any way endorses said thugs. They dont. Open your eyes man. Its right in front of you.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I am sure there is a thread somewhere but I can't find it and don't want to start one as this is 'old news'. I have just been listening to the World Cup Supplement podcast. As ever a good listen but even now I cringed through the section on the leaked photograph of the teamsheet. It's either me or them completely out of step with the general public and I can't make up my mind which. By publicising the photo they made news (because of the risk of circulating it, not the information) rather than report it. In my mind they seem to confuse their desperation to scoop with what the public want. I do think we are interested in their considered opinions about what the team could and should be. I don't think anyone has a desperate need to know for certain what the team is more than an hour before the match do they? What am I going to do with it - nothing unless I am the opposing manager? But even worse is their fairly sad justification for their release if it and their rationalisation that it isn't a sad and bad thing that the public wouldn't want.

I guess I agree with Murphy that at the end of the day the players know that whatever the strength of the relationship (that the journos have been moaning about for ages now) the press will just s*** all over them at first chance and all pile on.

As I say, it's yesterday's news and it's just listening to their bleating that the critics just don't understand and those upset are naive that promoted this post. Doesn't seem to cross their mind that they might be wrong and misjudging things. TBH I can see why previous managers have just got so fed up with them that they locked them out.

The irony was that it wasn't the team anyway but ......
Old 25-06-2018, 06:11 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
This world cup has been so far very refreshing
Russia are a very good host. If you had said that to me two weeks ago I would have dismissed it as fake news.
Well done to them. The grounds facilities look good and a chap from my old work who went to the Tunisia game reckons people were very welcoming and he had a good time.

There is always time for things to go tits up....so let's see how if this spirit continues till the final
Old 25-06-2018, 06:18 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Still cannot figure out how Serbia didn't get a penalty versus the Swiss.
Swiss bungs. Just because Blatter isn't head boy anymore they are still as corrupt as Putin