Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-06-2018, 09:03 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Brilliant. The Cup that keeps giving. Who's next. Brazil?

Stick your big money Champions League up your arse. Give me an outstanding World Cup every day of the week. No money needed.
Agree 100%

(must spread etc)
Old 27-06-2018, 09:53 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Been great so far.

If England win the group the route to the final could be
Colombia > Brazil > and then one of France/Argentina/Portugal/Uruguay.

Finish second and it could be
Japan > Switzerland > Spain/Croatia.

No wonder Martinez seems likely to take a dive.
Old 27-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Since 1905

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's been decent but VAR is terrible and ruined so many matches.
Old 27-06-2018, 10:55 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
It's been decent but VAR is terrible and ruined so many matches.
i would say the opposite, which surprised me as it was good to see penalties and goals decisions correctly called. My only suggestion would be that the VAR ref makes the call and the field ref doesn't review it.
Old 27-06-2018, 10:59 PM

dan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Been great so far.

If England win the group the route to the final could be
Colombia > Brazil > and then one of France/Argentina/Portugal/Uruguay.

Finish second and it could be
Japan > Switzerland > Spain/Croatia.

No wonder Martinez seems likely to take a dive.
Could just as easily be Colombia if we come second. We will know before kick off.

Obviously avoid Brazil if we come 2nd but Colombia look very good so can't take them lightly.

It could have been better.
Old 27-06-2018, 11:05 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
So many people seriously underestimating who we might play in the next round. Everyone at work going on about who's best to play in the quarters and semis. Next round is going to be very tough whether it's japan, Colombia or Senegal
Old 28-06-2018, 07:13 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
‘If Spain fail to make the World Cup final, one of these teams will:

Russia, Croatia, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, England, Japan, Colombia.’
Old 28-06-2018, 07:16 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
i would say the opposite, which surprised me as it was good to see penalties and goals decisions correctly called. My only suggestion would be that the VAR ref makes the call and the field ref doesn't review it.
My gripe is arent punishing simulation enough when it is proved by VAR. Should be a yellow card where no contact is proven.

VAR got the pen call right today but no punishment was given to the senegal player.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 28-06-2018, 08:44 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
‘If Spain fail to make the World Cup final, one of these teams will:

Russia, Croatia, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, England, Japan, Colombia.’
Out of that lot, I would say Croatia are strong favourite to make the final.

I might just put my money where my mouth is on this...
Old 30-06-2018, 09:19 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
So far, it's been my favourite ever. Been watching since 78.
Old 30-06-2018, 10:11 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
It's a cracking WC, feel safe with the opinion that it's the best one I've seen.

The goals showreel too must be challenging Mexico 86 as the best ever too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 01-07-2018, 04:54 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
What has happened in this world cup? Has everyone forgotten how to defend?
Old 01-07-2018, 08:45 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
It's also been majorly enjoyable because the last time a WC sandwiched top flight seasons for Palace was 1970. Couldn't properly enjoy 1990 just weeks after being 8? Mins away from winning the FA Cup so it doesn't count!
Old 01-07-2018, 08:52 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
It's also been majorly enjoyable because the last time a WC sandwiched top flight seasons for Palace was 1970. Couldn't properly enjoy 1990 just weeks after being 8? Mins away from winning the FA Cup so it doesn't count!
Same with me for Euro 96. Thanks to Steve Claridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 01-07-2018, 08:52 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
What has happened in this world cup? Has everyone forgotten how to defend?
Russia did it well today
Old 01-07-2018, 08:55 PM

Oldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is hereOldtown Eagle Sam the man is here
Not quite sure I understand the glee over Russia's win.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:28 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Russia did it well today
In fairness when I made the comment, they hadn’t long conceded a shocking goal, but they did well to hold out against a team that could only pass sideways across the pitch, while they watched.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:29 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
Not so much Russia's win, more Spain's defeat
Old 01-07-2018, 09:43 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
I just had a horrifying vision of Sepp Blatter marching into FIFA headquarters with a Nobel Peace prize under his arm. :O
Old 01-07-2018, 09:44 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtown Eagle View Post
Takes all sorts

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.