Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-06-2018, 08:48 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
Queresma
Cheers.

Going to be Spain and Portugal?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Morocco in their own competition with the likes of Panama - who can get the most bookings. On a par with Panama for cynical tackles.
Well it's odd that Ramos didn't get booked at least for his challenge. It seems it's easier to book players from likes of Iran Panama and Morocco. Just like EPL some teams can do no wrong
Old 25-06-2018, 09:04 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Cheers.

Going to be Spain and Portugal?
I suspect Portugal will win, but this game looks a bit 50:50 so far
Old 25-06-2018, 09:05 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Fernando Hierro looks like Rich Hall
Old 25-06-2018, 09:07 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I suspect Portugal will win, but this game looks a bit 50:50 so far
Yeah sorry, going through I mean. Think I might watch a bit of the other one in case Iran can get to 6 points and make Ronaaaldo cry. This one is a good competitive game though. Annoying.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
Well it's odd that Ramos didn't get booked at least for his challenge. It seems it's easier to book players from likes of Iran Panama and Morocco. Just like EPL some teams can do no wrong
Of course he should have been booked but not even cynical me would put Spain on a par with Morocco. Unfortunately its FIFA that favour the likes of Iran. Panama and Morocco; God help us when it's a 48 country tournament.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:12 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah sorry, going through I mean. Think I might watch a bit of the other one in case Iran can get to 6 points and make Ronaaaldo cry. This one is a good competitive game though. Annoying.
Yes I think we're relying on Iran for any chance of Portugal not going through.

Ronaldo misses a penalty, lol
Old 25-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Could see Morocco nicking this. Hierro well out of his depth.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes I think we're relying on Iran for any chance of Portugal not going through.

Ronaldo misses a penalty, lol

From the Guardian:

Ronaldo gets the ball on the edge of the area, cuts across it, runs into Ezatolahi and flings himself to the ground.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:20 PM

Great clearance Morocco
Old 25-06-2018, 09:22 PM

This is a good game now
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post

From the Guardian:

Ronaldo gets the ball on the edge of the area, cuts across it, runs into Ezatolahi and flings himself to the ground.
That's how I saw it. Golf Boy and VAR thought it was a pen. I'd have sent the **** off personally. Maybe I'm biased. Especially if I did it before kick off.

Pretty obvious really.

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
How do Spain go out?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 25-06-2018, 09:23 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
This is a good game now
Need 2 tvs. Bet Pengey feels the same.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
De Gea has been proper average in this World Cup.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
How do Spain go out?
Well...there's castanets and tortillas and flouncy shirts and sangria...
Old 25-06-2018, 09:25 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm doing one on the TV and the other on my laptop.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:27 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
I'm doing one on the TV and the other on my laptop.
Oh I say. It's alright for you, birthday boy

Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Pengey is out on a right old session with his Colombian chums. Tonight, for once, he is not interested in football...
Old 25-06-2018, 09:34 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Always good to see a fez in the crowd.