Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-06-2018, 02:57 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Senegal v Colombia

Group H

Kick off 15:00
Live on BBC One

At Samara Arena

Permutations:
Japan and Senegal will qualify with a draw.
Colombia will qualify with a win.
Japan will qualify if Colombia lose.
If Japan lose then Colombia will qualify with a draw due to a better goal difference.

Teams

Japan v Poland: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
All over this game. Hamez just steps up another level in a Colombian shirt.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:00 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quintero doubling up World Cup and Tour de France this summer. Quite a feat!
Old 28-06-2018, 04:08 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I hope Colombia go out. Look very decent when they want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 28-06-2018, 04:12 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Columbia will be the tougher team that's for sure
Old 28-06-2018, 04:19 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
******* state of this ref for even thinking that was a pen.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:19 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Jeez. Wtf is that decision? Another clear penalty overturned by VAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 28-06-2018, 04:20 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Jeez. Wtf is that decision? Another clear penalty overturned by VAR
Got the ball first

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj 784 View Post
Got the ball first
You are being bantered, bro.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:21 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is here
Another right decision made with VAR, its benefits are increasingly irrefutable.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:22 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
That's the positive side of VAR! I was sure it was a penalty when it happened!
Old 28-06-2018, 04:23 PM

From the "knowledgeable" Pat Nevin (BBC):

"That is a definite penalty. If he tried to wrap his left foot around the ball he would have had a chance but he has gone with his right and he gets the player first. I am stunned by the referee's decision."
Old 28-06-2018, 04:24 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
From the "knowledgeable" Pat Nevin (BBC):

"That is a definite penalty. If he tried to wrap his left foot around the ball he would have had a chance but he has gone with his right and he gets the player first. I am stunned by the referee's decision."
LOL what a twat
Old 28-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceSi View Post
Another right decision made with VAR, its benefits are increasingly irrefutable.
It's super. It can be improved, but look at how how awful cricket's original DRS was compared to what it is today. You can't have cricket without it now IMO.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:31 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
James injured
Old 28-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
This is so bloody sad. Gutted for him.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:32 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
I thought definite penalty with multiple looks until the last showing which showed it wasnt. Can't argue with how effective VAR has been. Its a thumbs up from me!
Old 28-06-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
You can't have cricket without it now IMO.
Howzat?
Old 28-06-2018, 04:41 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Senegal have the better chances so far. Game should open up in the second half as Colombia go for it if it's still 0-0
Old 28-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Shit or Bust

Shamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is here
I still think it was a pen. He got the player first, then the ball, then the player.