Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-06-2018, 08:08 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Get in!! Great game coming up now.
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Little and large show 1-0
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newts G View Post
I reckon cavani is going to have a big game
good call

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Turning Against This Land

Newts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a ball, how good would a player like cavani be for palace
Old 30-06-2018, 08:09 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Surely a red card is nailed on with this bunch of wankers.
That is worth a punt I agree
Old 30-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is here
Wow. Impressive.
Now get on with crocking Ronaldo.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:10 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great goal, even if he faced it in
Old 30-06-2018, 08:11 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Wow. Impressive.
*Pepe
Old 30-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I find it impossible to look past the fact Fonte is in defence.

I'm definitely not one of those BBS kids who calls all the best players in the world shit but really, he wasn't super two years ago, he's not got any better.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:12 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
Went in on over 1.75 goals so could do with more please and thanks
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wow. Impressive.
why would you want one of greatest players of our lifetime to get hurt?

Horrible attitude
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Went in on over 1.75 goals so could do with more please and thanks
get a good price?
Old 30-06-2018, 08:14 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
The difference between the Uruguayan and Argentinian defence is night and day.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Horrible attitude
He may be one of the greatest players of all times but his attitude absolutely stinks - he cheats, fouls and sulks ad nauseam and yet still the media fawns over him.

Anyone else behaves like Ronaldo, they would be absolutely crucified.

So no, I don't like the guy. If that makes me a bad person, so be it.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:19 PM
I am a Bad Man

Just realised it is the same pair of twats commentating now will be commentating the England game.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNewts G came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Horrible attitude

Agree. The older I get (and Ronaldo) the more I like him. There is something to be said for the arrogance he has, his ability is undeniable, he always delivers. The ultimate big game player. One of the best ever, definitely the best at the moment. I love the fact that even though he has been playing for years and never has to earn another penny, his desire to win matches is unwavering. A global star.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:20 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
The difference between the Uruguayan and Argentinian defence is night and day.
and the Spanish defence
Old 30-06-2018, 08:22 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
He may be one of the greatest players of all times but his attitude absolutely stinks - he cheats, fouls and sulks ad nauseam and yet still the media fawns over him.

Also a former wanker.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
to be fair, it is what Uruguay do
Old 30-06-2018, 08:23 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:

Who actually cares how footballers are as people though? Cheats and dives a fair bit, but so do at least half of the world class players. Don’t understand how any football fan could not admire Ronaldo, at least to a degree.