Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:24 PM

dan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is heredan27 Sam the man is here
Ridiculously excited interspersed with nerves. What a chance this is but what a difficult game ahead tonight.

COME ON ENGLAND - IT'S COMING HOME!

It could have been better.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Just to show that not all Scottish supporters are against the sassenachs I will be definitely be supporting England....

until the cameramen start showing the female Colombian fans in the crowd.
If we get to the semis I will be in Scotland for the game.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Its going to be a evening of disappointment, isn't it?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:49 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post

Goodbye Rooney, Lampard, Terry, Hart, Terry

It's sort of like that scene in Blazing Saddles:

Hang on, you said Terry already?
I hate Terry.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:52 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I fear so.

We’re coming home, we’re coming.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:55 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Possibly. I reckon it's about 50/50
Old 03-07-2018, 12:57 PM

Cambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
I fear so.

We’re coming home, we’re coming.
...they've seen it all before,
they just know, they're so sure
that England's gonna throw it away,
gonna blow it away...
Old 03-07-2018, 12:58 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
It's strange because (unusually) there is quite an air of excitement and positivity around. When you consider we scraped past Tunisia, whacked an equivalent of a Scottish div 2 side and lost to a decent side (albeit with second string sides), it's strange - I can only imagine because people realise this is a young up and coming side, not necessarily full of old timers earning north of £100m plus wage per week players. I bloody hope we turn up tonight and go for it from the start, which I think we will. If we do go out, i definitely don't want it to be like how Japan suffered as that was gutting, even if you weren't Japanese. Never drink on the whole during the week, but the Stella's are being chilled as I type.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:00 PM

Cambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is hereCambridge Eagle Sam the man is here
fivethirtyeight have England at 60% chance of going through. I would suggest this is about right. I'm quite worried about Mina at set pieces and James and Cuadrado on the counter, however I think with England's pace, Kane's ability and our own prowess at set pieces we should create enough chances to be able to win. Just need to take them!

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
If we get to the semis I will be in Scotland for the game.
Get yourself one of these, it'll go down a treat!

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
The other concern is that Colombia have already played in three tough matches against decent opposition. Mentally, they’ll be totally in tune. Forget the Belgium game as it was second string; all we’ve had in reality are two warm up matches against ‘lower league’ opposition.

Might work in our favour as we’ll be fresh, but don’t be surprised if Colombia start faster than us.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:11 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
It is strange feeling nervous about England, I have never really cared an iota about England and have always been massively critical of the whole set up for the past 20 years In my lifetime I have never supported England, never felt represented by England and can even admit to feeling happy when England have crashed out in previous tournaments. Something feels slightly different about this squad and the whole approach to it, I am nervous and really hoping England can win and I hope this positive, youthful set up continues for a long time!

Goodbye Rooney, Lampard, Terry, Hart, Terry, goodye pinning our hopes on whether Owen Hargreaves will be fit.

Hopefully a new bright new begining tonight regardless of the result.
Can relate to a lot of this post.

There was a time when I was more 'England' than 'Palace', or at least they were on a par. I was serving my country then though, we had players like Pearce and Gascoigne who really cared, and weren't up the arse end of the US of Arseholes so much. Then we had the Terry/Sturridge generation which made supporting England a lot harder for a lot of us. This young group still contains the odd **** like DelI Alli, but is a lot easier to get behind than in recent times. I would say I am still far more 'Palace' than 'England' nowadays, although I do at least care about what happens with England again.

Still feel we will be one of the 31 countries that goes home a loser, but surely we won't ever have a better chance of making a World Cup Final than this, even with a fairly poor defence.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:17 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
The other concern is that Colombia have already played in three tough matches against decent opposition. Mentally, they’ll be totally in tune. Forget the Belgium game as it was second string; all we’ve had in reality are two warm up matches against ‘lower league’ opposition.

Might work in our favour as we’ll be fresh, but don’t be surprised if Colombia start faster than us.
I will be very surprised (and disappointed) if Colombia start faster than us. Our team has had 9 days off. And weather forecast is for cloudy skies and 17 degrees. No reason we can't press high and hard.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:24 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
NO, it’s not. Have total faith in the lads to progress. Come on England.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Already done nine Stella’s and twelve lines, been thrown out of Homebase, put a brick through a kebab shop window and abused the pensioners coming out of the post office.

C’mon England.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:36 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A simple post on social media now that Don Pablo Beheadez Cartelez has put $10,000,000 on a Colombia win and a share should do the trick for you England boys.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:38 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Do or die time.

Win this game and I'm fully onboard the England hype train.

Just win this game first. Come on England.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Do or die time.

Win this game and I'm fully onboard the England hype train.

Just win this game first. Come on England.
If they lose to Colombia, they can farc off.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:39 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Already done nine Stella’s and twelve lines, been thrown out of Homebase, put a brick through a kebab shop window and abused the pensioners coming out of the post office.

C’mon England.
What, no jumping on cars parked at the lights too? Lightweight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-07-2018, 01:40 PM

akinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietakinbiyifan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone watching in the fanzone tonight?
Was wondering whether it will be a good vibe.