Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-07-2018, 01:42 PM

lucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m sorry to be a fking bore but this has almost become an obsession of mine. My hatred for the England Band and what does to our support makes it difficult to watch the games.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:43 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
If they lose to Colombia, they can farc off.
Just hope the best Colombian tonight is what goes up Maradonas nose and not anyone on the pitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-07-2018, 01:45 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_181 View Post
I’m sorry to be a fking bore but this has almost become an obsession of mine. My hatred for the England Band and what does to our support makes it difficult to watch the games.
My dislike became accenuated when I found out they were sponsored by pukka pies. Where's a paramilitary hooligan group when you need one?

Old 03-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Everyone seems not to be bored now and jumping on the England bandwagon LOL.....A team is not there just for when they are winning.......Through thick and thin..the good times as well as the bad times ?

I can only imagine if we lose or win, the aftermath...
Old 03-07-2018, 01:47 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
If they lose to Colombia, they can farc off.
Well played, sir.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:48 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pretty nervous about it – I would say it is a 50:50 at the moment but we have to play on the front foot and to our strengths. Too many times in knockout games in the past have we been too passive. Rashford and RLC from the bench could swing it for us.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:48 PM
techno sapiens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Everyone seems not to be bored now and jumping on the England bandwagon LOL.....A team is not there just for when they are winning.......Through thick and thin..the good times as well as the bad times ?

I can only imagine if we lose or win, the aftermath...
I would say the support has always been there, but the belief in this team that they can go far will rocket if they can get past this knockout game.

Come on England.

Old 03-07-2018, 01:51 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Huge Colombia contingent in the ground, massively outnumbering the English.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:55 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Can't be many times that has ever happened during a tournament
Old 03-07-2018, 01:58 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
All the Russia scaremongering pre tournament hasn’t helped our turnout.

Who knew the Russians weren’t sword swaying two horned monsters?
Old 03-07-2018, 02:00 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've found it hard to jump on the bandwagon as I'm still not over Wilf not being part of that team and resent Southgate for what he did (didn't do). I'd like to see the defence get a clean sheet as I'm not convinced yet that we're solid enough at the back.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:04 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Well up for this.

This is the best chance we're probably gonna gonna get to reach anywhere in this competition.

Colombia aren't weak but we have arguably the best striker/player left in the competition who is bang in form and can do the damage.

Belief is the key. Hoping to spill beer over my retro shirt and new white shorts.

Where is hdeagle?

COYE WE ARE STAYING UP
Old 03-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Cmon Engerland !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 03-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Already done nine Stella’s and twelve lines, been thrown out of Homebase, put a brick through a kebab shop window and abused the pensioners coming out of the post office.

C’mon England.
Normal Tuesday morning then.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Well up for this.

This is the best chance we're probably gonna gonna get to reach anywhere in this competition.

Colombia aren't weak but we have arguably the best striker/player left in the competition who is bang in form and can do the damage.

Belief is the key. Hoping to spill beer over my retro shirt and new white shorts.

Where is hdeagle?

COYE WE ARE STAYING UP
FKW?
Old 03-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Staaaaaagggg

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Vindaloo
Old 03-07-2018, 02:10 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Losing on penalties in a World Cup final. Is that what you want cos that is what's gonna happen?
Old 03-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Looking forward to grandeenaguila singing "f*ck off, UNASUR, we're all voting out".
Old 03-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_181 View Post
Roll with the punch mate
Old 03-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Concerned with Pickford, dodgy on Long shots and a bit of a flapper (not in a 20s dolly bird way asfaik). Also the first choice def shouldve been played and tested v belgium and im dubious of its reliabilty vs some very good technical attackers.