Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Me too. Not quite sure where everyone else's confidence comes from with this fixture.
I can't wait, but I'm only as confident as feeling we CAN win it not that we will

It's how World Cups are meant to be... Finally, only took about 20 years!
Old 03-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think we will win a close game tonight. Then bomb against Sweden or Swiss.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:38 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
FKW?
Will make sure to buy socks and football boots while I'm out
Old 03-07-2018, 04:57 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
All the Russia scaremongering pre tournament hasn’t helped our turnout.

Who knew the Russians weren’t sword swaying two horned monsters?

Some of us. However some weren't prepared to listen/preferred to believe their propaganda gogglebox. Their loss.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Confidence in that we have a young side that will give it a good fecking go rather than freeze...As long as they give a good account of themselves rather than that embarrassing not got a clue after being a goal down shit in Brazil, thats all that matters.....Well as long as we fecking win !
Old 03-07-2018, 05:08 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think we will win a close game tonight. Then bomb against Sweden or Swiss.
Worksop
Old 03-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Worksop
Old 03-07-2018, 05:19 PM
Asbo

Pubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPubface came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The ball and chain has tightened her grip tonight so will have to watch from the discomfort of our sofa. Oh well come on England!
Old 03-07-2018, 05:59 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
6 out of 7 group winners through so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Cycling up to the cricket club to watch it on the big screen.* can’t wait.

Bar will be open.

* it’s a small tele.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Half drunk.

No matter what happens, superb world cup.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Chilean tv having a go at The Sun for their "Go Kane" (Cocaine) front page.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:34 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Cleaning lady is here today, so having to go down the local British Pub to watch this. Don't want vacuuming and dusting interfering with my watching pleasure... also gets me away from the wife asking lots of stupid questions.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:35 PM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
A predictable England line-up then. The first team start & no surprise that Alli comes in for RLC
Old 03-07-2018, 06:38 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
So, so nervous all day. Biggest England game I can remember
Old 03-07-2018, 06:48 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Last 16

Kick off 19:00
Live on ITV

At Spartak Stadium, Moscow

Last edited by RobertCPFC; 03-07-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:50 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
There’s a Phenoms series on Sky at the mo and I have to say Dele Alli comes across as such a nice guy. I was shocked
Old 03-07-2018, 07:02 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Cycling up to the cricket club to watch it on the big screen.* can’t wait.

Bar will be open.

* it’s a small tele.
Which cricket club is this ? I am in my cricket club too
Old 03-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
God I love the perv cam at Colombia games!
Old 03-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
God I love the perv cam at Colombia games!
On a stag do there in a couple of months. Sure it will be a quiet affair.