Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-07-2018, 09:48 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You hide it well mate

Grey man, me

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:53 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
That havent actually been that great tbf.

Theyve run a lot, not surprising, and hardly off the charts. Home crowds is a boost. They beat a couple of terrible sides, got smashed by a decent one, then defended like crazy against a lacklustre Spain.
^ This.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Lurker

sirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is here
Russia Surprise Improvement....

Maybe if Spain ran further and more often they would still be in the World Cup...
Old 05-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom's Old Man View Post
Spain were woeful against Russia and got what they deserved. About 1000-plus passes (apparently), probably 990 of them went either sideways or backwards.
That was the key, I think it was something like 75/25 possession but its useless if it just goes sideways. No Xabi, Iniesta past it, Spain aren't what they used to be.

Russia on the other hand got their counter attacking tactics spot on, everyone behind the ball and a combination of long ball and long runs. Where have we seen that before?

Edit: just checked the BBC has it at 79/21.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:25 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
That was the key, I think it was something like 75/25 possession but its useless if it just goes sideways. No Xabi, Iniesta past it, Spain aren't what they used to be.

Russia on the other hand got their counter attacking tactics spot on, everyone behind the ball and a combination of long ball and long runs. Where have we seen that before?
Facts don't suit their feckwit agenda.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Can we admire Russia, be fascinated by it's past present and future but also think Putin is a cnt?

That's where I am.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:54 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Can we admire Russia, be fascinated by it's past present and future but also think Putin is a cnt?

That's where I am.
Not really football related, but add me to the list. Your list, not the other list.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:57 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
I still find it odd to highlight Russia (I know it is just one poster actually), just metres ahead of Croatia and not really that far ahead of Denmark and others. When you have a stadium full of fans shouting you on, I suspect the legs get pumping a bit more even if the brain wants it to stop. That and the gulag pictures they were all shown beforehand....
Old 05-07-2018, 12:44 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I still find it odd to highlight Russia (I know it is just one poster actually), just metres ahead of Croatia and not really that far ahead of Denmark and others. When you have a stadium full of fans shouting you on, I suspect the legs get pumping a bit more even if the brain wants it to stop. That and the gulag pictures they were all shown beforehand....
Odd to highlight that a host nation, with a history of state sponsored has started to top physical attribute statistics and that this is purely down to a few fans cheering you on?

The figures are there.

4% more on number of sprints
9% more on sprints between 15-20m
14% more on sprints between 20m-25m

These add up over a course of a game. A history with a state sponsored doping programme that was still in full flow only four years ago, that is said to have included football, mean that these pique interest for those who perhaps don't take everything at face value or in elgins and others minds, have an 'agenda'.

Have a read of Fernando Ricksen Autobiography 'Fighting Spirit'. Tells you more about the 'recovery programmes' in place in Russian football.

Quote: "Needles and syringes all over the place. Players hooked up to drips, laughing. It looked like a secret laboratory.” Ricksen alleges that treatments would “make you recuperate a lot faster, fit to play another game within a day.”

Of course it purely could be great coaching by Stanislav Cherchesov, a guy that to date has only ever won a Polish League and Cup with Legia Warsaw has turned a group of unknowns, all playing in the Russian league, into World Cup Quarter Finalists.

Last edited by aj4england; 05-07-2018 at 12:58 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:52 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Do PEDs have a use by date? Russia must have a job lot left over after they got bounced from the winter olympics.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Call me Ishmael

AJ, the only difference with Russia is that is it likely to be a more organised set up - as with Chinese sport over many years. But im afraid the murky world of drugs and football is too expensive to untie. We know that for years Italian football was rife with it, including EPO at a number of the top teams over a long period. Why would that stop now. Let alone all the stories and cases from Spain. I've read too many stories form Brazil and their cove up in their leagues to write it off. Luckily we don't have a problem with our players, which is just as well as a third don't even get tested once domestically during the season.

And the issue with stats is just that. They are over average, some are under average. That's what makes an average I suppose. I have no doubt it may be going on, it may not. I'd want better evidence than that.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's where I am.
On the other hand, Yeltsin was a jovial old sort, brave man and always good for a laugh, but the country was chaotic and that's when the oligarchs made their fortunes.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
On the other hand, Yeltsin was a jovial old sort, brave man and always good for a laugh, but the country was chaotic and that's when the oligarchs made their fortunes.
Yeltsin was a bellend as well. Not sure anyone who came up through the ranks of Soviet state apparatus is going to be anything other than a bellend.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:42 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:48 PM
South Penge Massive

Insufficient>Feck all

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
If they really are on performance enhancers then heads are going to roll at the Russian FA; their performances so far have actually been pretty sh*t, somebody must have messed up the doses.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:28 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Odd to highlight that a host nation, with a history of state sponsored has started to top physical attribute statistics and that this is purely down to a few fans cheering you on?

The figures are there.

4% more on number of sprints
9% more on sprints between 15-20m
14% more on sprints between 20m-25m

These add up over a ……………………...

I have no clue if they are on anything or not but counter-attacking football requires a lot of chasing and they are playing a very defensive version of it, at least what I saw against Spain.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's where I am.
So am I.
My brother has lived there for many years - about 25. He is a great lover of the Russian people... onviously, I guess. He thinks they are poorly served by Putin. I have to say I have always had a good time with the Russkies I've met.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:22 PM
South Penge Massive

Can this thread be closed now it has be exposed for the Russophobic *****ry it is?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's where I am.
No, you will get a condescending reply.